Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bondi beach packed today ,these will be the ***** crying the loudest when they get sick ,deadset military need to shoot on site , decided to take the kids out of school this week ,we live in a nation of absolute fuckwits 5 people sick punch on over toilet paper hot day pack beaches on on of the biggest out breaks all we have seen.
Fortunately you can take preventions with this virus but you can't prevent these morons

A

Alexander the Great

Habs have you guys thought of a way for users to upload videos? I get a lot of shit via what'sapp that I have no idea how to upload here.

All PG stuff.
Well looks like lockdowns are back on the cards causing even more panic. Nothing on shelves now. Fucks sake.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Habs have you guys thought of a way for users to upload videos? I get a lot of shit via what'sapp that I have no idea how to upload here.

All PG stuff.
I’ll find out. Otherwise dropbox??

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think another problem is that employers are telling their staff to fuck off , isolate and stay home for the next weeks. Employees end up hoarding supplies.

A

Alexander the Great

Yeah that would work but something with a direct source like the app has now tithe phone would be great.

I'm sure many others on here would have a tone of stuff to also upload.

Cheers man
I’ll find out. Otherwise dropbox??

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty worrying. Since I'm in the high risk, I'm already kinda isolating myself.

I have to try to avoid hospital as I'm only allowed to go to St Vincent's and no other hospital.
It's extremely worrying that's why I put the foot down and took kids out of school ,look at the trend in Italy they haven't peaked yet.we are 2 week behind that it might not be as bad it could be worse

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's extremely worrying that's why I put the foot down and took kids out of school ,look at the trend in Italy they haven't peaked yet.we are 2 week behind that it might not be as bad it could be worse
We gotta do what we gotta do to protect our family.

Misses hated the fact of my weapons, now she is egging me on lol

PS the kids feel like ribs tomorrow so my skeleton mask is making an appearance in Blacktown Westpoint lol

Watch the news for a sand nice guy being arrested lol

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit freaked out.
Wouldn't care if I got it personally but my mother in-law lives with me and is 82. Shes been to hospital the last 2 years with repository problems. I cant afford to get sick and bring it into the house. Its a fucking lottery I tell you. Have they stopped domestic flights yet? I wont be going anywhere for work from now on. My wife is a nurse as well. The implications of either of us getting sick undetected for a short period of time is worrying. Obviously many in the same boat.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bit freaked out.
Wouldn't care if I got it personally but my mother in-law lives with me and is 82. Shes been to hospital the last 2 years with repository problems. I cant afford to get sick and bring it into the house. Its a fucking lottery I tell you. Have they stopped domestic flights yet? I wont be going anywhere for work from now on. My wife is a nurse as well. The implications of either of us getting sick undetected for a short period of time is worrying. Obviously many in the same boat.
It's ok to be freaked out a bit.

I wish you and the family all the best my bro.

PS I don't think they have stopped internal flights yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.