Reaction score
Meaney at fullback for me. More ball less mistakes, go doggies

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have you watched us play over the last 2 years?

Attack wont improve this year magically. We have shown no improvement over 2 years. We had the chance to bring Croft and Api in, we should have chased em harder. But no, we are still fielding a reserve grade spine, Wakeham excluded.

Dud #2.

Next.

Edit: Should add that defence is useless if we cant make us of the opportunities given to us by such a defence. Parra gave us at least 20 last week and we botched every single one.
I was replying to what you said initially

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our D last night was below average. Cows didn’t throw that much at us. As for Lewis, his first 5 mins he was on fire, then he played like he thought he was Benji Marshal in attack and forgot how to defend. I’m not sure why Pay keeps playing players out of position but it is not working. #sackpay

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think the injuries at the back end of last season and again in the rep game at the start of the season is what has DWZ second-guessing himself when going up to contest a bomb? he hasn't been the same player since he got those injuries and maybe that's why he isn't catching a lot of the kicks that have been directed his way.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When I rewatched the game today one thing that stood out was our lack of line speed

Literally Taumalolo was gifted 10-12m before contact no wonder he didn’t break a sweat to 345m

Line speed lack thereof was disgusting

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So, when are they going to start building? Lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I rewatched the game today one thing that stood out was our lack of line speed

Literally Taumalolo was gifted 10-12m before contact no wonder he didn’t break a sweat to 345m

Line speed is our salary caps fault

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

And by comparison, our guys got smashed asap they caught the ball off the dummy half. Just got picked off one by one trudling to the line.

Were Cowboys that far off side? Poor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you think the injuries at the back end of last season and again in the rep game at the start of the season is what has DWZ second-guessing himself when going up to contest a bomb? he hasn't been the same player since he got those injuries and maybe that's why he isn't catching a lot of the kicks that have been directed his way.
No. Because he done the exact same thing at Penrith.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Line speed been an issue for a while.We do move up as one which is the main aim so as not to leave gaps in the line but we are slow. If we are building on defence for 2020 we still have a ways to go. Some of the reads in defence were poor and although at times on our line we scrambled well we can't put in the effort for the full 80 minutes which we need to do to counteract our pedestrian attack. So far i am seeing the same things from the past two years. Once again our hooker is the backbone of defence for the team meaning that even if he could organise from dummy half he is probably worn out by all the tackling. In saying that though the top three tacklers in the game at the moment are all hookers, the other two being Koroisau and Cook who can organise....

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...f/news-story/bd99fd532a471ae40b2de9e3bf67569c

The Tongan beast finished the game with a whopping 318 metres according to verified stats on Friday, beating his previous record of 301m, which he set in March last year.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

We've been working on it for years to if you believe what they tell us lol... Grimaldi and alot of the mainstay staff need abit of a shake up