Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On current growth rates the 370 cases in Australia today will be 750 on Friday, 1500 on Tuesday next week, 3000 next Saturday, 6000 on the first of April and 12,000 by the fourth of April,” Dr Kelly wrote on Tuesday.

“This is less than three weeks from now and puts us in a worse position than Italy is currently in .

We had less than 5 cases before fucktards started loosing their shit over toilet paper.
Yep. 876 cases in Australia now. Doubling rate is every 4 days so we're actually ahead of the rate.

I blame Boost.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would be worried if I was in hospital along side you with that on you. Full criminal in for hospital check up from long Bay. Next time you go get some greens on you instead if normal clothing. It would be a laugh.
I just need a pair of cuffs to complete the gag lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah it has been happening. Fair Trading and the Consumer protection guys are calling out for everyone to send them accounts (with photos/receipts, etc as proof) of people who are price gouging.

Everyone who I've bought stuff off who have kept their regular prices I have thanked them for it and told they will continue to have my business after this thing blows over. If you go into a store and you know they are price gouging, calmly tell them you are reporting them, and you won't be coming back any more, and leave.

Times like these make it easy to find the genuinely good people out there, and also those people who are parasites mascarading as humans...
Apparently Coles, Woolies and IGA are the worst offenders.

Why doesn't the government step in? Or do they need the tax dollars to pay for the hand outs?

A

Alexander the Great

If your inton knives have a look at Gerbers.They just released a Saltwater collection of knives. Buying the complete set.
They have one called the jukebox blade. Looks pretty sweet.
Doesn't look too bad, might add it to the collection

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Why doesn't the government step in? Or do they need the tax dollars to pay for the hand outs?
Coles and Woolies have been dropping the prices of their TP. It's also set at a national level for them so each store is the same.

Smaller stores have been hiking the prices though. There's an Asian grocers in the Central Coast that's charging $20 for a small bottle of hand sanitiser.

A

Alexander the Great

Should be names and shamed.
Someone needs to start a website or Facebook page for these types of scum buckets.
Coles and Woolies have been dropping the prices of their TP. It's also set at a national level for them so each store is the same.

Smaller stores have been hiking the prices though. There's an Asian grocers in the Central Coast that's charging $20 for a small bottle of hand sanitiser.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the problem with this virus that i posted about early on. It's what epidemiologists have been saying from the start. The early estimates were that it would kill at least 9 million people. We're on track for more than that so we really need to do everything we can to stop it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Well I did notice today that many of the restricted items which are in short supply are not on special. Of course all the cheaper brands are always in short supply because people want more bang for their buck. Still if you can at least get some of what you want you are lucky.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

All the food that the hoarders have been buying have been jacked up.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, share the love people. I have watched some incredible videos of kindness from individuals and groups. What about those two kids who took hand written notes of thanks and personally delivered them to workers in supermarkets who are being abused on a daily basis. There are good people out there and just the smallest thought is enough to help someone elderly for example doing it tough get through this mess a bit easier. Channel 9 just had this video on Facebook. Watch it and tell me that it doesn't give you hope....

A

Alexander the Great

Good parenting!! God bless them. They will grow up to be the minority in the future unfortunately but a few good apples is better than none I suppose.
Wow, share the love people. I have watched some incredible videos of kindness from individuals and groups. What about those two kids who took hand written notes of thanks and personally delivered them to workers in supermarkets who are being abused on a daily basis. There are good people out there and just the smallest thought is enough to help someone elderly for example doing it tough get through this mess a bit easier. Channel 9 just had this video on Facebook. Watch it and tell me that it doesn't give you hope....

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Amoungst the doom and gloom, there will be some occupations that have either experienced a boom or are about to.

Like delivery guys, and divorce lawyers..

A

Alexander the Great

This week has been testing at home not going to lie....
Amoungst the doom and gloom, there will be some occupations that have either experienced a boom or are about to.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

This is where, I should probably disclose the fact that I am a Liquidator...

1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Well looks like lockdowns are back on the cards causing even more panic. Nothing on shelves now. Fucks sake.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well looks like lockdowns are back on the cards causing even more panic. Nothing on shelves now. Fucks sake.
We still haven't seen nothing yet my bro.

I have zero faith in society, especially in rough times like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.