Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant believe the nerve of these flogs.

Wish i was in Europe, because law enforcement is alot more lenient when it comes to flogging these types of muts
The end of the I work is a turning bay self entillted ***** go up the to walk down the beach or sit in their car I don't ask anymore I just take hammer from tool belt and alter their cars.
20191119_175444-1512x2016.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://9now.nine.com.au/today/coro...n-centre/a1b3eba3-d19f-469a-a0f7-cfbfb744514d

Reporter Christine Ahern said she was shocked by the sheer number of toilet rolls when she entered the massive warehouse.

"This is just one aisle of the toilet paper that is here in the 80,000 square metre distribution centre," she said.

"The message is simple: look at all this toilet paper. There's enough to go around. Stop panic buying."
I saw that but it's ridiculous isn't it. Where are they on the shelves? Nowhere to be seen. People waiting 50 minutes to then have to hit someone over the head just to then fight another over a few rolls

I had confirmation that at a Coles store by the time staff got to the toilet rolls and set aside their own, almost none made it out on the shelves ..

By the way I managed to grab 6 rolls today to top up my stash and sweet talked the lady at the counter into giving me 4 handwashes. Told her she had nice eyes, gave her a nice smile where my teeth sparked and she blushed. I walked away with 4 cleansers, b 6 rolls of toilet paper, isopropyl alcohol and anti bacterial wipes

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it true all the crook c***s have jacked up the prices of everything?

The misses and the neighbour were having a whinge.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it true all the crook c***s have jacked up the prices of everything?

The misses and the neighbour were having a whinge.
Yeah it has been happening. Fair Trading and the Consumer protection guys are calling out for everyone to send them accounts (with photos/receipts, etc as proof) of people who are price gouging.

Everyone who I've bought stuff off who have kept their regular prices I have thanked them for it and told they will continue to have my business after this thing blows over. If you go into a store and you know they are price gouging, calmly tell them you are reporting them, and you won't be coming back any more, and leave.

Times like these make it easy to find the genuinely good people out there, and also those people who are parasites mascarading as humans...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give it 3 weeks and see the shit storm, India, Mexico and a few other countries will be in

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On current growth rates the 370 cases in Australia today will be 750 on Friday, 1500 on Tuesday next week, 3000 next Saturday, 6000 on the first of April and 12,000 by the fourth of April,” Dr Kelly wrote on Tuesday.

“This is less than three weeks from now and puts us in a worse position than Italy is currently in .

We had less than 5 cases before fucktards started loosing their shit over toilet paper.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Raptor squad would want to have a chat with you if you left the house dressed like that bro. 100%
I got the idea from Call of Duty: Ghosts lol

Plus it's my standard mask when I'm inside hospital lol

A

Alexander the Great

I would be worried if I was in hospital along side you with that on you. Full criminal in for hospital check up from long Bay. Next time you go get some greens on you instead if normal clothing. It would be a laugh.
I got the idea from Call of Duty: Ghosts lol

Plus it's my standard mask when I'm inside hospital lol

Status
Not open for further replies.