let's be real for a minute

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Toomaga has been good - looks to have lost weight.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think RFM looks more likely than any of our other forwards to break through the line His handling errors came when we were playing catch up and took some risks after making a dent at first contact. I think Pay should start him at lock and he can possibly make some good metres in the early exchanges.
100% poorly used off the bench. Only got a go when when the game was as good as over. At least tried more than just hitting it up & submitting in the tackle. He’s not a one dimensional middle forward, he can ball play & he can offload.
RFM is not the problem but he can be a big part of the solution.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would they improve under a different coach? Hell yes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Until then, I wonder if the cattle are smart enough to play what's in front of them.

Didn't everyone say that the boys ditched pays "game plan" and started to play themselves end of last season? Maybe instead of waiting till our season is officially over, why don't they start now?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be the Board’s most crucial decision of their tenure.... who should be the NEXT Bulldogs Coach?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
100% poorly used off the bench. Only got a go when when the game was as good as over. At least tried more than just hitting it up & submitting in the tackle. He’s not a one dimensional middle forward, he can ball play & he can offload.
RFM is not the problem but he can be a big part of the solution.
Rfm has been shit since Day one

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Until then, I wonder if the cattle are smart enough to play what's in front of them.

Didn't everyone say that the boys ditched pays "game plan" and started to play themselves end of last season? Maybe instead of waiting till our season is officially over, why don't they start now?
Good point,maybe most of the players don’t want to rock the boat as there is a big clean out coming.If the players knew they had some chance at continuity in first grade they would gel as a unit