let's be real for a minute

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
How many of our current squad would get a start for another team?

Dwz
Hoppa
Jackson
Napa

That's it 4

we are a long way off being anything serious

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson is the only one of those 4.
Napa is rubbish and offers zip, DWZ is not a fullback at all, Hoppa is extremely versatile but needs great players around him..Jackson just delivers always.

Dwz
Hoppa
Jackson
Napa

That's it 4

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a hard one, few more games will tell the real story, but it’s not looking very promising at this stage after 2 games.

I think now that wakeham has Averillo they could make a good combo.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U wouldn't feed RFM
Offers absolutely nothing off the bench
RFM was really poor for first half of last year, got better in the last half but the dude seriously needs a wake up call. He's just really poor. From dropping that ball last night to failing to catch that Ferguson Kick which would later turninto a try, RFM should be dropped for Ogden.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh Reimis would get a start on the wing in most teams.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It depends on the team. Titans and Warriors only teams that we're close to roster wise. The rest have us beat.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dwz
Hoppa
Jackson
Napa

That's it 4

Well thats what happens when u have a shit leader at club and also a shit coach.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coach lovers blame 50 other people and players but never the person in charge.
And then call the rest of us negative for calling out an average coach. I dont get it.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM was really poor for first half of last year, got better in the last half but the dude seriously needs a wake up call. He's just really poor. From dropping that ball last night to failing to catch that Ferguson Kick which would later turninto a try, RFM should be dropped for Ogden.
I think RFM looks more likely than any of our other forwards to break through the line His handling errors came when we were playing catch up and took some risks after making a dent at first contact. I think Pay should start him at lock and he can possibly make some good metres in the early exchanges.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll support players while they have our jersey on but I'm also sensible and realistic. There's not many players in our team that would be signed elsewhere.

That's what gives me a laugh, people talking up Tolman, Elliot, Meaney, Cogger. They're off contract in some cases, where are the clubs knocking down their doors for 2021.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty harsh to assume that the bulk of our squad wouldn't be worthy of contracts elsewhere. Loads of people like to criticize players like Lewis. If you believe the rumours, Craig Bellamy would have allowed us to trade him for Addo Carr. So I really think that we have plenty of posters here that wouldn't know shit from clay and only really base their opinions on one or two parts of a players overall skillset.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is a weak squad further weakend by the fact that 5 players are unavailable (Foran, CHN, Montoya, Smith, JO) - started with 29 only 24 of an ordinary squad to choose from. Im less confident now though than ever that Pay is a good coach. 2021 is hopefully the year the squad will be replenished from first grade to jersey flegg - development conracts included

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think RFM looks more likely than any of our other forwards to break through the line His handling errors came when we were playing catch up and took some risks after making a dent at first contact. I think Pay should start him at lock and he can possibly make some good metres in the early exchanges.
RT more damaging, bends the line almost every run. Needs more game time (or more fitness to facilitate more game time).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson is the only one of those 4.
Napa is rubbish and offers zip, DWZ is not a fullback at all, Hoppa is extremely versatile but needs great players around him..Jackson just delivers always.
Jackson has been shithouse lol