6 & 7

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Listening to the press conference it sounds like Pay is going use Lewis and Wakeham again next week.Is he giving the media lip service or really thinking this?

If he think Lewis was bad enough to get hooked how can he think he's good enough to start the next game?

Pay deserves credit for changing things up last night and not just banging everyone head into a brick wall but he will lose all that if he starts Lewis next match.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yep it's a big problem tbh, when your coming out of cap troubles signing players like Lewis and C.Smith the way we have is just poor decision making.
Good point.id take chris smith over Stimson based on what I've seen.stimson looks overweight. Smith might not have an attacking game but he does not hard in defence and he seems quicker than Stimson.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point.id take chris smith over Stimson based on what I've seen.stimson looks overweight. Smith might not have an attacking game but he does not hard in defence and he seems quicker than Stimson.
We missed CHN last night, thats for sure.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lewis forced to many stupid passes that led to errors. He’s scared to take the line on. Wakeham to 7 averillo to 6.
Drop Stimson until he starts pulling his weight.
1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

14. Jmk
15. Britt
16. To omaga
17. Ogden

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis forced to many stupid passes that led to errors. He’s scared to take the line on. Wakeham to 7 averillo to 6.
1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

14. Jmk
15. Britt
16. To omaga
17. Ogden
I like it except for RFM he doesn't deserve a starting spot after what he showed last night.

The problem is its either RFM or Stimson there.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swap Tolman and Renouf. And it's a wrap. Tolman offers no punch at all his a powder puff. Starting pack of renouf Napa Rfm Elliott and Jackson has a lot more size and punch. Tolman bench please or not in the 17 at all.
1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

14. Jmk
15. Britt
16. To omaga
17. Ogden

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis had a shocker tonight and if you can't see that, then you should be watching re-runs of soccer (since there isn't any new games being played).

Attack was immensely better, more fluid and dangerous when he was hooked for averillo.

Dwz had an absolute shocker also.
Reimis needs to go back to the wing and Harper to centre.
Harper did nothing wrong when he played last year, he needs to be given a chance. Smith is not a centre.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Dwz
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Jackson
13. Elliot

14. Jmk
15. Britt
16. To omaga
17. Ogden
I like this but I would swap Britt with RFM.
RFM is better coming off the bench.
I feel Britt is better on the edge than the middle.
Elliot can push to backrow in need and have RFM come in to lock off the bench.

I thought we had a massive backlog of backrowers and now all of a sudden we dont have many options; CHN stood down, C Smith not that good but he is out anyway, Stimson looking terrible... FMD.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not if you listen to Pay's press conference.

Pay said Lewis "will learn from it" and how "we ( referring to Lewis) were putting ourselves under pressure".
"He'll be better for it"Pay said.
The reporter asked "was it the plan to bring him off after 55mins". Pay said "no".

Should answer any doubts, Lewis was HOOKED!
Easy to say in hindsight. But at 6am when i made this post i was unaware of his comments.
I can say now that Lewis was probably deserving of being hooked, and im glad it was him instead of wakeham. But if he survives and makes it into the team next week, Averilo needs to be accommodated in the starting side. Id have him at fb personally.