Opinion Wakehams overrated

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he drop the ball tonight? I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet.

Also did you ever jerk off as a young kid to miss Elizabeth? She was the best thing on legs back in the WWF. Macho man would have destroyed her. Oooooo yeahhhhhhh
He dropped the ball. Actually I think he got it smashed out of him.

I can't remember if I spanked it to Miss Elizabeth lol...I'm guessing yes. Mega powers vs the mega bucks oooooohhh yeahhhh!!!!

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe part of the problem at the club and especially within the halves is due to the absence of Foran..combined with the post Hasler clean out. Will be interesting to hear Pays after match comment and outlook moving forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I believe part of the problem at the club and especially within the halves is due to the absence of Foran..combined with the post Hasler clean out. Will be interesting to hear Pays after match comment and outlook moving forward.
Foran is an experienced Premiership winning half and no matter what he and Pays relationship is like off the field, Pay probably still trusts his ability far more than anyone else on the field. I think Pay is is just way too fearful with some of the youngsters because of their lack of experience but that's going to have to change if he wants to keep his job imo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No doub,t but when he dropped the ball because he was scared was an eye opener.
I'm pretty sure he copped a shit pass because if you look at the line he was actually inside Napa right shoulder constituting a obstruction... That play for me highlighted Lewis being scared to take a hit and throwing hospital passes and or shit passes out to no one as he did last week

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watch joey when he played his younger years at Newcastle few fuck ups and dropped balls sure. Worked out well for him didn't it?

No I'm not saying he is the next Andrew Johns but the pussy did ok in the last 25 minutes for me to say give him another shot at FG
Joey loved his pingers and probably dropped the ball because of it. We played better near the end of the game, i was more happy with this loss than last weeks lack of attack. at least we looked more dangerous at the end of the game

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Was terrible in that 1st half but he looked more comfortable when Lewis got hooked and his ball service was quite crisp for the most part. But those errors..... sheesh!

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
His first half was ordinary - second half was so much better playing a more dominant role.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doub,t but when he dropped the ball because he was scared was an eye opener.
So, was the experienced Josh McGuire scared when he dropped the ball very similar to how Wakeman did?

The guy dropped the ball that's it, like many players do each game. Anyone that laces up boots and plays NRL is far from being scared. He had an off game until Lewis got hooked and started taking control and showed some good signs that warrant him and Averillo to start as our halves pairing next week.

A

Alexander the Great

Better than Lego Joey Johns.
Joey loved his pingers and probably dropped the ball because of it. We played better near the end of the game, i was more happy with this loss than last weeks lack of attack. at least we looked more dangerous at the end of the game

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So, was the experienced Josh McGuire scared when he dropped the ball very similar to how Wakeman did?

The guy dropped the ball that's it, like many players do each game. Anyone that laces up boots and plays NRL is far from being scared. He had an off game until Lewis got hooked and started taking control and showed some good signs that warrant him and Averillo to start as our halves pairing next week.
When I watch the game, I get bipolar and use language that I normally wouldn't AND go over the top lol.

Having said that it was a poor unforced error, to go with a bog average first half.

Yes he did look better when Lewis got the hook.

I used "scared" probably because that's what me and my mates would say when we played and some one dropped the ball before getting smashed. I know he's not scared, just my irrational brain going over time every time I watch the dogs.

Nice and calm now lol.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I watch the game, I get no polar and use language that I normally wouldn't AND go over the top lol.

Having said that it was a poor unforced error, to go with a bog average first half.

I used "scared" probably because that's what me and my mates would say when we played and some one dropped the ball before getting smashed. I know he's not scared, just my irrational brain going over time every time I watch the dogs.

Nice and calm now lol.
I know when I watch a reply of games they never seem to play as bad as I first thought watching it live.

Its very easy to get caught up in the emotion of it all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
When I watch the game, I get bipolar and use language that I normally wouldn't AND go over the top lol.

Nice and calm now lol.
Na brah you're scared, that's why you're backtracking ;):tearsofjoy:

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who disagrees is a Lewis fan boy lol. I'll admit I'm a Cogger fan boy and I've even accepted Wakeham and Averillo must start next week
It doesn't matter who starts next week,our forwards are our weak link,Tolman getting the ball running sideways,on the 3rd or 4 th tackle,jmk passing from dummy half has been dreadful,Britt,Britt,Ogden,renouf,should be starting,along with averillo &cogger,&try katoa at hooker