Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This corona virus is a cover up for the world recession about to happen it's going to be like our grandparents or great grand parents time when the Great Depression happened only this time it's with the world so they send out a virus from china to infect people and make the media scare the hell out of people saying don't work and don't shake hands and travel so the big guys the 1% have more money while everyone struggles who ain't rich and then society will build up only for a few later to crash that's life if you look into our history this virus is a flu yes and can make you sick but so as the normal flu which kills 50-80k people a year and covid 19 was made back in 2019 and no spoke about it but guys I just pray and hope that you and your families stay healthy and safe and remember it's not the virus we should worry it will go just like every other virus and flu maybe 2-4 months more I hope less but everyone get ready for the massive world recession that's what's gonna make us go crazy poverty not a different strand of the flu god bless everyone
WOW
Can I sell you a "." or "," or even "!" ....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deaths in Italy have passed deaths in China. We're also just short of 10,000 deaths world wide and we're over a quarter of a million cases.

On the plus side, Trump is pushing two treatment drugs through the FDA. Not sure how effective they will be but between that, several vaccines being tested, Queensland drug entering its second phase of human trials, antibody treatments being developed. There's a lot of potential on the horizon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Deaths in Italy have passed deaths in China. We're also just short of 10,000 deaths world wide and we're over a quarter of a million cases.

On the plus side, Trump is pushing two treatment drugs through the FDA. Not sure how effective they will be but between that, several vaccines being tested, Queensland drug entering its second phase of human trials, antibody treatments being developed. There's a lot of potential on the horizon.
Like..apart from the worldwide and Italian deaths..very sad..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The deaths in Italy though are down on what they were yesterday, so hopefully we'll see these numbers get lower and lower everyday. As well as that, they've got some Chinese doctors in helping them out. God bless them all.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what’s interesting..as people are in lockdown due to the Coronavirus.. in particular Italy and China..nature is making a comeback.. The canals in Venice are cleaner than they have been in years..pollution in China has subsided and birds are chirping.. Without getting all philosophical..or political for that matter.. But it certainly shows we need Mother Nature..a lot more than she needs us to survive on this planet..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know what’s interesting..as people are in lockdown due to the Coronavirus.. in particular Italy and China..nature is making a comeback.. The canals in Venice are cleaner than they have been in years..pollution in China has subsided and birds are chirping.. Without getting all philosophical..or political for that matter.. But it certainly shows we need Mother Nature..a lot more than she needs us to survive on this planet..
I noticed that too - some good things can certainly happen on our beautiful planet without humans. When I went to Venice, the water was completely murky. Not now...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion the Umbrella Corporation is behind the Caronavirus. We know that they started the T-virus and G-virus back in 1998.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I noticed that too - some good things can certainly happen on our beautiful planet without humans. When I went to Venice, the water was completely murky. Not now...

Imagine if all lebs took a month off jet skis?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion the Umbrella Corporation is behind the Caronavirus. We know that they started the T-virus and G-virus back in 1998.
My thoughts exactly..

ps..Resident Evil 2..IMHO greatest zombie game ever.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So if this virus wiped out half the planet and people stopped overrelying on cars and factorys slowed down the whole global warming reduction can work ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But hasn't passed Iran's supposed 1100 if that's their official figure I'll suck every dick on the planet

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

With Trump to be the world saviour just in time for the US elections....

Status
Not open for further replies.