Opinion Remis Smith @ center

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha bullshit mate we don't score our first try if it's not for Meaney. When the kids in space watch his footwork and the way he positions the ball in his hands. He's got more between the ears than alot of our players. Also he's always played fullback and I'd say he's done a stand up job filling in on the wing so a winger who thinks he's a fullback can continually knock on and do nothing but run hard.
Spot on mate. He’s got a really good footy brain. Obviously he’s benefit from a bit more bulk but I think he offers so much more than the likes of smith.

Love the username too lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s a shit centre. Failed experiment.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha bullshit mate we don't score our first try if it's not for Meaney. When the kids in space watch his footwork and the way he positions the ball in his hands. He's got more between the ears than alot of our players. Also he's always played fullback and I'd say he's done a stand up job filling in on the wing so a winger who thinks he's a fullback can continually knock on and do nothing but run hard.
I'm calling b.s. on this. I'm no fan of Lewis, but it was him who went short side and found the space. All meaney had to do was run into space. The try was started and finished by Lewis. Any winger could have done what meaney did in that situation. We need more strike power in the outside backs