Opinion Sack Lewis

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham should have been hooked in the first half after 3 dropped balls ,averillo in then and we would of led at half time you pricks are blind
We looked a lot better with Lewis off. Yes Wakeham made some simple errors in the first 40, but once Lewis went off the attack straightened and looked more likely.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely he's dropped next week after being benched so early. He's regressed so badly since he came onto the scene and lacks so many basic skills that a half requires.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I missed the first 15min of the second half... Was Lewis that bad? He wasn't terrible in the first half.. can someone explain why he was hooked .. I cbf watching the 15min I missed..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis missed 5 tackles.. wakeham missed 1 .. just saying..

That's probably why Pay hooked him..

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I missed the first 15min of the second half... Was Lewis that bad? He wasn't terrible in the first half.. can someone explain why he was hooked .. I cbf watching the 15min I missed..
He was hooked cause he’s shit, stifles the attack cause he does everything in slow motion, doesn’t run onto the ball, doesn’t engage defenders, takes wrong options, passes inaccurately and most of his kicks go straight to the back 3, cowboys started most of their sets on the 30 meter line, we started ours on our 10. Anyone who can’t see Lewis is shit doesn’t know their footy, I’ve been saying it from day 1

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was hooked cause he’s shit, stifles the attack cause he does everything in slow motion, doesn’t run onto the ball, doesn’t engage defenders, takes wrong options, passes inaccurately and most of his kicks go straight to the back 3, cowboys started most of their sets on the 30 meter line, we started ours on our 10. Anyone who can’t see Lewis is shit doesn’t know their footy, I’ve been saying it from day 1
He's been all those things for a while tbh, I was just wondering why pay finally drew the line tonight that's all? Ive seen him play far worse and survive

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's been all those things for a while, just wondering why pay finally free the line tonight that's all?
Noose is getting tighter maybe?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lewis needs more time in the lower grades. He hasnt handled being thrown in the deep end before he was ready.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Dwz
3. Smith
4. Harper
5. Crichton
6. Jmk
7. Cogger
8. Toamaga
9 katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliot
14. Wakeham
15.stimson
16.britt
17. Averrllo

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham's in that classic Kennel rose coloured glasses honeymoon period it seems. A couple more loses and it will be Wakehams turn as is tradition. Before people have a wank that we looked better in the second half it's because Cows switched off.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shocker,Lachlan Lewis dreadful,jmk dreadful,dwz what a shocker,3 mistakes 3 tries,and our forwards with Adam Elliot the exception were terrible,just nothing there,I had my doubts on dean pay as a coach,now convinced he is not the man,to lead us forward,there's nothing there,attack or defence,our kick chase options,are non existent,how many times we kicked on the 5 th tackle near the sideline, we'd ith so much pressure on the kicker.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa
2. Dwz
3. Smith
4. Harper
5. Crichton
6. Jmk
7. Cogger
8. Toamaga
9 katoa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliot
14. Wakeham
15.stimson
16.britt
17. Averrllo
Oh God, no.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The usual 'Sack Pay' calls. Who replaces him? No-one never answers that question. Who?
Lynne gets paid to do that, not us. All we know is that Pay has shown he isn’t the right one for us moving forward

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a shocker,Lachlan Lewis dreadful,jmk dreadful,dwz what a shocker,3 mistakes 3 tries,and our forwards with Adam Elliot the exception were terrible,just nothing there,I had my doubts on dean pay as a coach,now convinced he is not the man,to lead us forward,there's nothing there,attack or defence,our kick chase options,are non existent,how many times we kicked on the 5 th tackle near the sideline, we'd ith so much pressure on the kicker.

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis was terrible. He did some good things early however his overall passing game was terrible. Threw one ball to Renoufs shoulder, a dumb pass to Hoppa, a face ball that went across 3 players into Meaney's ankle etc. Wakeham was terrible first half but better when Lewis went off. DWZ was woeful both games. Hoppa should be FB. Smith isn't a centre. Stimson wasn't flash either. Renouf and Britt were ok. Don't know why they didn't get more time. Averillo looked ok. Too much dropped ball.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen Pay hook someone so for Pay to do it something must've happened. Players have had some absolute shockers in the past and Pay has barely budged.

Lewis was his usual shit self but was a little more careless with the ball and was throwing stupid no look balls (again not new)...maybe Pay gave him instructions at halftime and he flat out ignored them? Maybe he wanted Wakeham to get on the ball and Lewis was constantly overcalling and playing away from him?...I mean Lewis was far from Wakehams biggest fan after finding out about his inclusion judging from his comments.

I'm just guessing, but like I said something must've happened that pissed Pay off...wouldn't have just gone "ohh I'll Averillo a run" and just pull Lewis for no reason.

Edit: he hooked Britt so maybe Pay has just snapped lol.