Changes for next week

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I no this team wernt get picked but I like what I seen from tass in the trials Harper should be brought into centres Smith back to the wing Dallin also been dropping to much at the back Averillo and wakeham for the halfs Katoa to start over Jmk RT should start Tolman needs to go plays 70 min got no impact at all
1. William Hopoate
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Isaiah Tass
4. Morgan Harper
5. Remis Smith
6. Jake Averillo
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Dylan Napa
9. Sione Katoa
10. Renouf Toomaga
11. Raymond Falata-Marnair
12. Josh Jackson
13. Adam Elliott
Bench
14. Jeremy Marshall King
15. Ofahiki Ogden
16. Dean Britt
17. Sueaso Sue

18. Joe Stimson
19. Nick Meaney
I like it but Meaney doesn't deserve to get dropped.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Long season ppl get used to the disappointment might jag a few wins

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ was very shaky under the high ball tonight. Reimis had some good runs. Hoppa didn't touch it enough. Meaney did nothing. Hopefully Averillo replaces Chrichton.

Tolman playing the first 50 minutes straight and taking two hitups a set for 3 metre gains kills me. I can't take another full season of it. Please play Renouf and RFM more.

Stimson should be dropped. Britt was solid. Elliott was a non factor again. Jackson did nothing and three more years of this production is hugely concerning. Napa was solid but tried to put too many shots on.

Pay won't drop Lewis. Wakeham needs to be first receiver and do all the kicking while Lewis told to just tackle.

Holland on the bench was a waste. Pay's use of the interchange was shocking tonight.
Funny how when we are struggling Jacko goes under the microscope

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I can’t see Crichton escaping a suspension his shoulder hit Sivo pretty flush.

I don’t really like Averillo on the wing I’d much rather at centre but he’s just one of those players that will look good anywhere.
He would be good anywhere except in the forwards

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Switch DWZ and Hopoate during the game. Hopoate is our best creator in the team.

01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
02. Will Hopoate
03. Lachlan Lewis
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reimis Smith
06. Jack Cogger
07. Brandon Wakeham
08. Ofahiki Ogden
09. Sione Katoa
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Josh Jackson (c)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Aiden Tolman

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Joe Stimson
16. Dean Britt
17. Dylan Napa
Hop is wasted on the wing imo

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. DWZ (run more inside lines like the one later in the game). More support play
2. Meaney (get more involved e.g. support play) kick goals as well
3. Harper (quick play the balls, strong runs out of our end)
4. Hoppa (get a few offloads away) get him involved in more sweep plays with his silky hands
5. Smith (Get him across the strip with some bombs, cross field kicks, cut out balls)
6. Lewis (give Wakeham more ball, more kick variety and do inside balls to quicker guys, not Tolman or Napa)
7. Wakeham (get more involved in attack, more kicks, try to put some back-rowers though holes)
8. Napa- keep it up, playing well (big hits and strong runs)
9. JMK (run it more and put the odd sneaky kick out of dummy half)
10. Toomaga (More offloads to support runners when it is on and quick play the balls)
11. Jackson (more of round 1 preformance)
12. Fatala-Mariner (hit some good lines with footwork and look to offload to some quick support runners)
13. Elliot (keep it up, great hits and strong running)
14. Cogger (bring him on for JMK when tired or for a half if they arent performing)
15. Britt (get a few more offloads going)
16. Tolman (use him to strengthen the defence but let the other more powerful runners make the metres)
17. Ogden (Hit hard and run harder) or give Stimson another crack
Stimson should be banished back to Melbourne, and i will be happy to never see DWZ play fullback for us again.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone is under the microscope man. You don't think Jackson could get more involved or play better?
Only if he was in performance enhancing drugs never gonna b a ball playing forward problem is the one that was supposed to partner him is gonna get sacked

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay still thinks he has the right halves combination. He just said it in the presser...I might shed a tear

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis has to be dropped. Averillo likely to replace him..

Reimis should never play centre again and is lucky to still be in the team as he looks like he's on Shrooms or something. Put him back to the wing, drop Chrichton and play Harper.

Drop Stimson to reserves and start Britt who has been really good. Play Renouf 40 minutes minimum!

Start Katoa or put him on the bench as JMK is really average and is lucky to be in FG also, let alone play 80 minutes in the middle.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Reimis should never play centre again and is lucky to still be in the team as he looks like he's on Shrooms or something. Put him back to the wing, drop Chrichton and play Harper.

Drop Stimson to reserves and start Britt who has been really good. Play Renouf 40 minutes minimum!

Start Katoa or put him on the bench as JMK is really average and is lucky to be in FG also, let alone play 80 minutes in the middle.
We will win next week same as last yr lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Joe Stimson. Unbelievable. He is taking the piss. I honestly don't think I've seen 2 worse back to back games from a Canterbury forward, ever.

I didn't expect a worldbeater, but this **** is an embarrassment to professional sport.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Wakeham
7. Averillo
8. Nappa
9. JMK
10. Tollman
11. Britt
12. Jackson
13. Elliot
14. Toomaga
15. RFM
16. Ogden
17. Lewis

I seriously hope we have some juniors that are future NRL stars because our current "effort" based team never beats talent.... and sadly we still have too many players in our top 30 that are just fringe 1st graders versus NRL career players. Wakeham and Averillo have nothing to lose by having a crack as Lewis and Foran wont be our halves in 2021.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Britt
14. Katoa
15. Mariner
16. Tolman
17. Ogden

Would be fucking nice if CHN was playing...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

And maybe Meaney to fullback too. DWZ struggles under the high ball (which is the main concern) and doesn't offer anything in attack because he can't ball play. We saw tonight why Holmes is miles ahead of him. We need so many changes and additions... 2021's starting to not look as good as we thought.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Britt
14. Katoa
15. Mariner
16. Tolman
17. Ogden

That's a more dangerous looking team. I'd keep Elliott where he is after tonight and leave Britt on the edge. We miss CHN's offloads badly. Ogden deserves another shot with Stimson likely dropped.

JMK surely is the next to go. Katoa doesn't look great either but he's worth a try with JMK struggling so badly.

A

Alexander the Great

Even Jayden would have been OK in the squad.
It would have helped...
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Hopoate
5. Smith
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Napa
9. JMK
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Britt
14. Katoa
15. Mariner
16. Tolman
17. Ogden

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's a more dangerous looking team. I'd keep Elliott where he is after tonight and leave Britt on the edge. We miss CHN's offloads badly. Ogden deserves another shot with Stimson likely dropped.

JMK surely is the next to go. Katoa doesn't look great either but he's worth a try with JMK struggling so badly.
Yeah it's a struggle to find that balance with hooker options and bench ATM... hopefully we can sign a genuine 9 shortly ... Wish we got Robson, he looked sharp tonight with limited opportunities

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dwz (last chance)
2. Meaney
3. Hoppa
4 .Harper
5. Smith
6. Avellio
7. Wakeham
8. Renouf
9. Jmk