Opinion Dwz

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's had a shocking start to the year. Short term he should stay at fullback and you hope he bounces back and if not, then throw Meaney back there and hope that Nick is way more aggressive and involved than last year at fullback.

Either way they need to be trying to sign another fullback for 2021.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Had a shocker first half.. but cant write him off after 1 bad game.. was one of our best last week..

I would have the spotlight on our spine who hve still done nothing
Fullback is part of the spine

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
JT just said he's a winger. Good commentary sir

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying he is crap atall but the kid would catch Anything last season and was or shinning light. This year it’s mr butterfingers and shocking decisions. It’s like pay has made him worse in the off season

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Few more games like this and he'll be asking for a mid season release to Parra/Wests.

Wtf is wrong with him? How long are they soaking these footballs in soap.

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dwz def has had a poor start to the season but he is by far our best option. Meaney had half a season at fullback and everyone was happy for him to move as he didn’t offer much. Dwz was amazing and was part of the reason we went on such a good run. I’m confident he will improve and will return to form soon

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon CHN is DWZ problem. Just sense something is not right with him. Aren't they besties from Panthers days?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DWZ is a FB as he knows how to support when we make a break however he seems to play 110% and is like an ever ready bunny .. he just needs to relax bring it down a notch and he will be fine ... he played like this whilst with the Panthers and made a few mistakes ... he needs to tone it down and play simple footy and he might play some good footy!!! Lets see how he goes cause we don't have many FB options other than Hoppa who is ok but needs speed and with Meeney he has great speed but does not know how to be a support playing FB .... so I guess DWZ is the best of the 3, me thinks!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DWZ is a FB as he knows how to support when we make a break however he seems to play 110% and is like an ever ready bunny .. he just needs to relax bring it down a notch and he will be fine ... he played like this whilst with the Panthers and made a few mistakes ... he needs to tone it down and play simple footy and he might play some good footy!!! Lets see how he goes cause we don't have many FB options other than Hoppa who is ok but needs speed and with Meeney he has great speed but does not know how to be a support playing FB .... so I guess DWZ is the best of the 3, me thinks!
Yup DWZ is our best option, Hoppa is better at centre and Meeney me thinks he can learn support play from DWZ, if he does I would put Meeney at FB and DWZ at centre

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep him there. He needs work and continue his development. He’s the best we got. He can improve. Look at Barba at one stage he couldn’t catch anything when he was at the dogs