Forwards actually didn't do well tonight

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone is saying our forward pack played well. Ahh sorry, but for 50-60 minutes we were losing the arm wrestle. The cowboys were getting to an attacking kick most sets while we were hardly getting past our half way line.

Renouf has more punch then Tolman. Why the FUCK doent he start with Renouf
Our forwards dont even look to offload, meanwhile we have a great offloader in RFM sitting on the pine.
Start with RFM instead of Stimson who is another plodder.

And to finish off, JMK looks scared to run. I know that Katoa has brain snaps, but at least he'll have a crack if he sees somethings on.
RANT OVER

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We dropped so many balls and made a lot of errors. How do you win the arm wrestle doing that? When you have a below average team with no X Factor you need to be perfect in that area. Our starting props, especially Tolman, are way too dimensional. I'll give you that. Stimson almost certainly will be going to reserve grade but I think Britt will get his starting position.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman did a great job tonight. Ran for 130m from 14 darts and made 50 tackles without a miss.

It was the dopes around him who continually turned over the pill who let us down tonight.

Our forwards were solid. We need a half to step up and for our ball control and discipline to improve dramatically.

Not gonna criticise JMK in attack tonight. Got through 60 tackles and had Taumalolo coming at him all night long. Saps the energy. Perhaps having Katoa in the 17 would help him out workload-wise.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I get what your saying... But the commentary team were commending them for continually turning up and having a crack despite the halves doing sweet fuck all with the ball for 3/4 of the game

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just too many errors took it out of them. They tried hard but Lolo was just unstoppable. I think all of them bar Stimson played well, he was terrible.

I am enjoying the fact that our boys are really putting their shoulders in to their tackles and adding some sting this year. Would love to see renouf and rfm get more minutes.

Averillo was good in limited minutes. Wakeham was not great in the first half but like the rest of the team, he looked better in the second half. If these two can hold up defensively, they could be a good pairing that we have been looking for.

Credit to Pay for having the balls to pull Lewis. Wouldn't have been an easy decision to put that pressure on averillo.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tolman did a great job tonight. Ran for 130m from 14 darts and made 50 tackles without a miss.

It was the dopes around him who continually turned over the pill who let us down tonight.

Our forwards were solid. We need a half to step up and for our ball control and discipline to improve dramatically.

Not gonna criticise JMK in attack tonight. Got through 60 tackles and had Taumalolo coming at him all night long. Saps the energy. Perhaps having Katoa in the 17 would help him out workload-wise.
If Averillo starts in the halves next week hopefully Pay slots Kaota on the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. That’s the route I’d be heading.
I hope so. But i still don't think pay will start Averillo... It's such a tough call to make when you think about the impact of Covid 19 and NSW cup not playing. I can see him playing Cogger and doing the same thing he did tonight with hooking Lewis. Whilst I don't agree with it, contract decisions need to be made and I'm thinking the staff may try use this scenario as Jacks last chance.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone is saying our forward pack played well. Ahh sorry, but for 50-60 minutes we were losing the arm wrestle. The cowboys were getting to an attacking kick most sets while we were hardly getting past our half way line.

Our forwards dont even look to offload, meanwhile we have a great offloader in RFM sitting on the pine.

And to finish off, JMK looks scared to run. I know that Katoa has brain snaps, but at least he'll have a crack if he sees somethings on.
RANT OVER
I said at the beginning of the season,that jmk is not an option,and Tolman should not be in the 17,I used to be a Lachlan Lewis fan,but he's lost me after tonight,so has dean pay

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I travelled to a different reality..... this isn’t the shit I saw. I’m done! Thanks bulldogs fans. My none funny personality nasheed can take over. Fuck all of you sick a fantasy wanna be bulldogs supporters I’ll fight you all, come at me next game against tigers, team couldn’t catch the Coronavirus if the licked the swob of an infected person. One more than, you don’t need cheese on your kebab. It hides a taste of the meat and tabouli! STOP HOARDING THE FUCKING TOILET PAPER YOU FUCKING DONKEYS!! If I had a rubber hose I’d flog ya

A

Alexander the Great

You are nasheed. If Mr.i was around you would be gone for multiple accounts you z grader.
Bulldogs fan here: I travelled to a different reality..... this isn’t the shit I saw. I’m done! Thanks bulldogs fans. My none funny personality nasheed can take over. Fuck all of you sick a fantasy wanna be bulldogs supporters I’ll fight you all, come at me next game against tigers, team couldn’t catch the Coronavirus if the licked the swob of an infected person. One more than, you don’t need cheese on your kebab. It hides a taste of the meat and tabouli! STOP HOARDING THE FUCKING TOILET PAPER YOU FUCKING DONKEYS!! If I had a rubber hose I’d flog ya

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Put the crack pipe down bro

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You are nasheed. If Mr.i was around you would be gone for multiple accounts you z grader.
Bulldogs fan here: Mr. I ... where is he? More like Mr.E? He ain’t around. Come on , come at bro!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At what point does RFM get written off? Maybe he’s still trying to find his feet after injury but he it’s increasing looking like he’s one of those promising players that won’t ever deliver.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JT single handily destroyed everyone in our team. Our team is fucked the sooner they call it quits on season the better

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

RANT OVER
The dropped ball before half time meant we had 21% less posession. Hard to match the opposition under those circumstances. Stimson was probably the only forward to miss multiple tackles he should have made. I was looking forward to seeing him this year. He wasn't bad last week, but had a poor game tonight.

This was a frustrating game to watch due to the dropped ball. Unforced errors was our main problem last year and tonight was deja vu.