Gilded
Reaction score
Sack them all including the coach pathetic

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
May as well give benji another year since he’s finished with tigers at end of this year, at least we would see a more tactical performance.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are serious about winning a premiership we will not waste our time with a reserve grader when there are genuine halves out there who could at least execute set plays.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And I thought I would wait till round 5/6 to say this giving him the benefit of doubt..! But nah. It’s not working. He needs to go.
Weve always said this he dosent have it plain and simple why waste everyones time

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we are serious about winning a premiership we will not waste our time with a reserve grader when there are genuine halves out there who could at least execute set plays.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is the Steve Johnson of our team when his dad (dick johnson) was so much better and the son is riding on the coat tail of his surname.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to see Wakeham and Averillo start as our halves next week. Lewis doesn't offer enough in attack unfortunately. Wakeham seemed to come alive when Lewis was benched. Lewis should be coming off the bench. Can cover backs plus hooker.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis did not play well- I concede but kicked a 40-20 set up and scored a try and was hooked.
What the hell did DWZ do. Three errors ( at least) and 10 on the bin.
Why not DWZ hooked or to centre and Averillo to FB. ??

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks likes thats the way its going anyway. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong but Wakeham is a straight up PUSSY lol. Dropped the ball because he was scared of contact.

Wakeham was USELESS. He was scared. of contact like it was coronavirus.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis did not play well- I concede but kicked a 40-20 set up and scored a try and was hooked.
What the hell did DWZ do. Three errors ( at least) and 10 on the bin.
Why not DWZ hooked or to centre and Averillo to FB. ??
You make a fair point.. I'm not a Lewis fan at all, but if anyone deserved to be hooked it was dwz..