6 & 7

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6 Averillo
7 wakeham

and fucking stick with them, and give them time to gel and work one another’s game out and we will be a different Team. It’s worth the wait.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t see Lewis or Cogger ever being long term solutions for us. Get Averillo and Wakeham in there and give them a decent crack just so we know. The defence didn’t fall apart with Lewis on the sidelines either so that excuse can be put to bed.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Back 5 is the issue
Lewis is the biggest issue.

Pay dropped Lewis last year and now he has hooked him.

Hopefully Pay has woken up and drops and leaves Lewis in reggies

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
Wakeham has a bit of benji marshall about him, but he made some shocking errors tonight. at least he's shown decent potential. Lewis started pretty strong with a 40/20 and try but made so many errors with his passing after that.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its very obvious we need to move forward now with Averillo @ 6 and Wakeham @ 7

Stick with these 2 young pups and send Lewis to Japan to pick up Rapana
Disagree. No idea why lewis got hooked. It was purely just to give wakeham and averilo a go together, not because lewis was poor. Wakeham was terrible tonight. Stepoed up towards the end, but was terrible otherwise.
For now, id go with this.

1. Averilo (He needs to be in the team)
2. Meaney
3. DWZ (he was fucking terrible tonight, and made way too many mistakes/dropped balls last week. Definitely not our fullback after this game)
4. Hoppa
5. Reimis
6. Wakeham
7. Lewis ( but share the role with wakeham. Let him have a go as well)

A

Alexander the Great

You don't hook your main play maker just for fun. If that was the move and lewis was the future he would have hooked wakeham and tried the combo.
Disagree. No idea why lewis got hooked. It was purely just to give wakeham and averilo a go together, not because lewis was poor. Wakeham was terrible tonight. Stepoed up towards the end, but was terrible otherwise.
For now, id go with this.

1. Averilo (He needs to be in the team)
2. Meaney
3. DWZ (he was fucking terrible tonight, and made way too many mistakes/dropped balls last week. Definitely not our fullback after this game)
4. Hoppa
5. Reimis
6. Wakeham
7. Lewis ( but share the role with wakeham. Let him have a go as well)

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is gone WON'T and shouldn't EVER SEE him AGAIN can takle but not good enough cogger definitely 6 wakeham 7 katoa 9 drop marshel honestly would fix alot pay pay attention fuck me I could coach dogs better meany at 1 dwz 2 simple sought it out pay open your fucking eyes wombat

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah nah Wakeham is SHIT SCARED of getting whacked.

Honestly that ball he dropped because someone rushed out on him was EMBARRASSING.

I

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lewis is gone WON'T and shouldn't EVER SEE him AGAIN can takle but not good enough cogger definitely 6 wakeham 7 katoa 9 drop marshel honestly would fix alot pay pay attention fuck me I could coach dogs better meany at 1 dwz 2 simple sought it out pay open your fucking eyes wombat
I've been a dog supporter for 49 years I know what I'm talking about

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
......................................................................................

Have you got a stockpile of toilet paper?

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im glad ya aint nowhere near our coaching
Mate