Changes for next week

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Katoa for holland ,averillo for cc and wakeham 7 lewis at 6 but it wont happen
Of course it won’t, what the hell difference would it make Lewis and Wakeham swapping jerseys. It’s how they play, not the number on their back that matters.

Go Dogs

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. DWZ (run more inside lines like the one later in the game). More support play
2. Meaney (get more involved e.g. support play) kick goals as well
3. Harper (quick play the balls, strong runs out of our end)
4. Hoppa (get a few offloads away) get him involved in more sweep plays with his silky hands
5. Smith (Get him across the strip with some bombs, cross field kicks, cut out balls)
6. Lewis (give Wakeham more ball, more kick variety and do inside balls to quicker guys, not Tolman or Napa)
7. Wakeham (get more involved in attack, more kicks, try to put some back-rowers though holes)
8. Napa- keep it up, playing well (big hits and strong runs)
9. JMK (run it more and put the odd sneaky kick out of dummy half)
10. Toomaga (More offloads to support runners when it is on and quick play the balls)
11. Jackson (more of round 1 preformance)
12. Fatala-Mariner (hit some good lines with footwork and look to offload to some quick support runners)
13. Elliot (keep it up, great hits and strong running)
14. Cogger (bring him on for JMK when tired or for a half if they arent performing)
15. Britt (get a few more offloads going)
16. Tolman (use him to strengthen the defence but let the other more powerful runners make the metres)
17. Ogden (Hit hard and run harder) or give Stimson another crack
Exactly what I thinking but too lazy to write. The side I would pick. Great post

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not ordinary and uncreative.
Simple logic really, How do you become the best attacking player of 2018 if you are ordinary if you are slow?
I will grant you that he is not the quickest player, not compared to the elite guys, but he is certainly about par with the standard average centre. Way quicker than BJ Leilua, Douehi and Momirovski for instance.

He has had to use his guile, creativity and what’s between his ears to compensate for what’s between the legs.

three years ago I told you all he would be the Australian Fullback in 5 years. Unfortunately due to what Pay has done and how Hasler has developed Tommy Turbo by comparison, I cant put Holland above him anymore.
He probably won’t now be the best fullback. Teddy and Turbo can go to another level and Ponga is probably there about as well. But he would be above RTS and Holmes (better all round). So probably will peak to be the 3rd best fullback in the game once he’s handed the keys to the backdoor of Belmore. If and when.Nasheed.
Please tell me you actually don't believe that!

The best attacking player, come off it, theres a good two dozen ahead of him and that's pretty generous. He is slow, and he's not big enough to be that type of centre.

Pay has done a lot of poor things but not playing Holland isn't one of them. He's not a fullback jeez! He'd be comfortably the worst fullback by absolute miles.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Please tell me you actually don't believe that!

The best attacking player, come off it, theres a good two dozen ahead of him and that's pretty generous. He is slow, and he's not big enough to be that type of centre.

Pay has done a lot of poor things but not playing Holland isn't one of them. He's not a fullback jeez! He'd be comfortably the worst fullback by absolute miles.
I know you Believe what you are saying, but I want you to think, do you have anything to back that up!?

I have a few facts to back mine up.

- confirmed. The bets attacking centre in the entire NRL (therefore world?) in 2018.
- most line breaks in ISP per game when playing FB.
- a year ago, I found a stat that showed that we score double the points and win more with Holland in the team. The former Mod, Mr invisible, in all his wisdom deleted the thread. I can’t be fucked doing it again, but I believe something like we averaged 12 points a game more in either 2018 or early 2019 when Holland was playing.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you Believe what you are saying, but I want you to think, do you have anything to back that up!?

I have a few facts to back mine up.

- confirmed. The bets attacking centre in the entire NRL (therefore world?) in 2018.
- most line breaks in ISP per game when playing FB.
- a year ago, I found a stat that showed that we score double the points and win more with Holland in the team. The former Mod, Mr invisible, in all his wisdom deleted the thread. I can’t be fucked doing it again, but I believe something like we averaged 12 points a game more in either 2018 or early 2019 when Holland was playing.
Best attacking centre in the world...??? hahahahahahahaha bro you have lost the plot!!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. DWZ (run more inside lines like the one later in the game). More support play
2. Meaney (get more involved e.g. support play) kick goals as well
3. Harper (quick play the balls, strong runs out of our end)
4. Hoppa (get a few offloads away) get him involved in more sweep plays with his silky hands
5. Smith (Get him across the strip with some bombs, cross field kicks, cut out balls)
6. Lewis (give Wakeham more ball, more kick variety and do inside balls to quicker guys, not Tolman or Napa)
7. Wakeham (get more involved in attack, more kicks, try to put some back-rowers though holes)
8. Napa- keep it up, playing well (big hits and strong runs)
9. JMK (run it more and put the odd sneaky kick out of dummy half)
10. Toomaga (More offloads to support runners when it is on and quick play the balls)
11. Jackson (more of round 1 preformance)
12. Fatala-Mariner (hit some good lines with footwork and look to offload to some quick support runners)
13. Elliot (keep it up, great hits and strong running)
14. Cogger (bring him on for JMK when tired or for a half if they arent performing)
15. Britt (get a few more offloads going)
16. Tolman (use him to strengthen the defence but let the other more powerful runners make the metres)
17. Ogden (Hit hard and run harder) or give Stimson another crack
This is probably the best team we could assemble.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Meany
2. DWZ
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

6. Averilo/wakeham
7. Cogger/Wakeham

8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. Napa

11. Jackson
12. Toomaga
13. Elliot

14. JMK
15. RFM
16. Ogden
17. Britt

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. DWZ
2. Meaney
3. Reimis
4. Hopoate
5. Crichton
6. Averillo
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. Britt
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Holland? (is he's back from injury?)
15. Toomaga
16. RFM
17. Sue? (do we have any other options, is he injured?)

We're just going to be chopping and changing week to week until something sticks. Two players hooked in one game. Feeling very similar to the start of the last two years.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We actually won the second half, particularly the period after Lewis went off. For the good he does at times like the try, he fucks up too much. He needs to spend another year in the reserve grade. Cogger next week or Averillo with Wakeham.

I think the halves is obviously our biggest issue. Nobody steering the ship. Both kids and no experience. Foran would be just the thing to change it around. Sigh. Also think we would be more dangerous with Okunbor and CHN too. Fuck me.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We actually won the second half, particularly the period after Lewis went off. For the good he does at times like the try, he fucks up too much. He needs to spend another year in the reserve grade. Cogger next week or Averillo with Wakeham.

I think the halves is obviously our biggest issue. Nobody steering the ship. Both kids and no experience. Foran would be just the thing to change it around. Sigh. Also think we would be more dangerous with Okunbor and CHN too. Fuck me.
What do we do regarding the halves for 2021? None of our younger halves are ready. Foran is off contract (and injured 1/3 of the time). Very little available.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of Reimis Smith. He's been ordinary for far too long now. Chrichton is just garbage. DWZ just needs to catch the ball not sure why he is struggling this year.

I think pay got the message regrading Stimson, i dont think he will be in the side next week.

To omaga more minutes

RFM gone, just terrible.

Averillo should be in the starting side somewhere.

Lachlan Lewis can stay, but he should be told to ONLY TACKLE AND KICK LONG. Wakeham should take charge of the attack.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
  1. DWZ
  2. Meaney
  3. Hoppa
  4. Harper
  5. Crichton/Smith
  6. Wakeham
  7. Averillo
  8. Napa
  9. Katoa
  10. Toomaga
  11. Jackson
  12. Britt
  13. Elliot
  14. Ogden
  15. RFM
  16. ??
  17. ??
Fuck I don’t know who to pick now, doesn’t really matter, whatever 17 we trot out will play like a pack of plodders and fuck it up over and over

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What do we do regarding the halves for 2021? None of our younger halves are ready. Foran is off contract (and injured 1/3 of the time). Very little available.
If we are lucky we will find a good combination of halves from Cogger, averillo, Wakeham and they kick on. I don't think Lewis" kicking game and defence is enough to keep him in the side now

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney
Crichton
Hopoate
Harper
DWZ
Averillo
Wakeman
RFM
JMK