players out of position is a joke
Harper dropped?
Many poor decisions

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most these players only get a run because they’re at the Bulldogs, but the funny thing is they dictate where they play, DWZ is the 3rd best fullback, Remis is a winger and nothing else.
Pay needs to select teams based on what’s best for the team not where individuals prefer to play!
Good points - id add that some eg Lewis seem to think that they should be first picked in first grade.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that we haven't offloaded the ball even once but they are offloading at will....make sure those completion rate stats are high. Fuck.me...we have another Hasler in our club.
Mate we've been getting pumped in most areas for a very long time now. We can't dominate the ruck, can't bust tackles, no powerhouse players, no direction, no footy intelligence... fukk I can keep going..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Remis has no strength and can’t he be a centre in nrl without better strength
DWZ has terrible kick catching ability and he’s playing fullback
Masters is running rings around him. Reimis has no side step or footwork. He's a winger who only knows how to go straight!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I said last week, our D wasn’t great, Parras attack was shit

Reactions: Vek

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just a easy 2 points for opposition. I think titans will smash us to be honest

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really blame the players half the team is nsw cup standard v a Cowboys team full of stars. This club better get some quality players next year Thompson a start I guess but we need more lots more