News.com article saying Okunbor facing being sacked. CHN facing 8-12wk suspension.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was working "employed" (paid got a wage etc.) by the Bulldogs/NRL to go to a school as a representative where one of the "school girls" was and then even after being told online that she was by her, continued with his adventure.. Are you done yet?
I believe the point he's trying to make out is that even though what he didn't align with the values of our club, it wasn't illegal. And for Dinkum to say otherwise is slander.

Find his line of argument insulting personally as it completely tries to distance itself from the true issue here, which you highlighted above.

He was given the right education. He had plenty of chances to back off. He went against all the stipulations, regulations, guidelines listed by the club. But people still want to hold onto the whole 'nothing illegal happened' line as if it makes something better. And if someone dares say that it is (still think I was the only one) then it's slander.

Petty.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shock that GDR pressed the x button....:tearsofjoy:
I am confused GDR, how do you disagree with my post about you hitting the X button if your response is to hit the X button.. I am having a dinner where everyone can bring a mate just like that Steve Carrel movie, do you wanna come?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Popcorn.gif

WOW!! I've been unavailable for many hours and just dropped in to see all this!
I'd like to offer a heart-felt thank you to my army of 'friends' who've come to my defence (allegedly at my calling :-)).
Because no-one else here can think for themselves or offer a point of view that also might not agree with TK's new actor :-).

There's simply no need to respond, his posts say everything anyone needs to know in order to draw their own conclusions.
And I will certainly not lower to his level and resort to personal attacks.
Whatever axe he has to grind he can do so on his own.

Sensational entertainment though!

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I believe the point he's trying to make out is that even though what he didn't align with the values of our club, it wasn't illegal. And for Dinkum to say otherwise is slander.

Find his line of argument insulting personally as it completely tries to distance itself from the true issue here, which you highlighted above.

He was given the right education. He had plenty of chances to back off. He went against all the stipulations, regulations, guidelines listed by the club. But people still want to hold onto the whole 'nothing illegal happened' line as if it makes something better. And if someone dares say that it is (still think I was the only one) then it's slander.

Petty.
Steve my post was all about being a bit more circumspect with drawing conclusions and offering legal opinions when none of us know the whole story.

Of course we are devastated with the result of these guys dumb decisions. They will be punished and pay the price. What I think is a better idea is to wait for the club's decision and hope NRLol are fair with their need to be seen to punish them and the club.

The probable aspect that no illegality was ascertained by the authorities and the girls and their families, must surely be a consideration in this dreadful incident.

Just because a supporter can see all sides to an issue, would like to see fairness done by those who know all the facts, to the 2 guys in question, does not necessarily mean the actions are endorsed by them. Separate issue. I think we should just offer our opinions; not talk of possible criminal activity etc when we don't know the full facts. Doesn't look good for JO in particular for sure but we need to be very careful and judicious in handing down the punishments. Just my opinion which does not in anyway excuse the damage done or disrespect shown.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shock, the same lot blowing wind up each other's arse...
Haha... you are a Mod right? Oh sorry I meant SUPER moderator. I am not blowing wind up anyone’s arse, I can speak for myself champ.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steve my post was all about being a bit more circumspect with drawing conclusions and offering legal opinions when none of us know the whole story.

Of course we are devastated with the result of these guys dumb decisions. They will be punished and pay the price. What I think is a better idea is to wait for the club's decision and hope NRLol are fair with their need to be seen to punish them and the club.

The probable aspect that no illegality was ascertained by the authorities and the girls and their families, must surely be a consideration in this dreadful incident.

Just because a supporter can see all sides to an issue, would like to see fairness done by those who know all the facts, to the 2 guys in question, does not necessarily mean the actions are endorsed by them. Separate issue. I think we should just offer our opinions; not talk of possible criminal activity etc when we don't know the full facts. Doesn't look good for JO in particular for sure but we need to be very careful and judicious in handing down the punishments. Just my opinion which does not in anyway excuse the damage done or disrespect shown.
Understand what you're saying. I really do. It's potentially damaging to a player to bring up things that aren't proven, and by heck, it could turn out that he did nothing wrong. So ... you're right in that we should wait until things are clearer.

If anyone has paid any attention to what I've been saying about this whole matter, I think you'd find that I don't talk too much about the legality of the matter but more on damage it's done to the damage to the club's values. Said very early on about the legal side of things, but moved on from that. Only reason I'm even talking about this here is because it's ben brought up by the said poster. And I don't agree with him so I'm saying why.

No doubt the club will be thorough in handing down their judgement and I'll back them on whatever they decide.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
View attachment 13784

WOW!! I've been unavailable for many hours and just dropped in to see all this!
I'd like to offer a heart-felt thank you to my army of 'friends' who've come to my defence (allegedly at my calling :-)).
Because no-one else here can think for themselves or offer a point of view that also might not agree with TK's new actor :-).

There's simply no need to respond, his posts say a lot about him, his inability to control his emotions, distortion of truth and ongoing false accusations (which are no longer limited to me).
And I will certainly not lower to his level and resort to personal attacks.
Whatever axe he has to grind he can do so on his own.

Sensational entertainment though!
Go fuck yourself @DinkumDog. You're not my friend. And any insuation that I am is slanderous.

Being serious though. We barely know each other, and have both called each other out at different points ... even in this thread! Just because I agree with you here, doesn't mean I won't call you a dick about something else. Sick of the mentality here that you've gotta stick to groups and if I agree with someone I'm somehow connected to them for life.

Some need to grow up a little with that shit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What are you worried about Baz? ;)

I had one of the Moderators "agree" with another of Horse's usual nasty comments ie

"If Wendog takes your side in an argument, then that’s your official cue to tap out mate".

Thanks Papa Gareth.
Haha... you are a Mod right? Oh sorry I meant SUPER moderator. I am not blowing wind up anyone’s arse, I can speak for myself champ.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I think we should just offer our opinions; not talk of possible criminal activity
Wendog I appreciate this was originally addressed to Steve but this seems to be the exact nature of the problem and why our new actor is so upset.

Who has accused either JO or CHN of a crime? I haven’t and I don’t recall anyone else who has. Can you clarify?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wendog I appreciate this was originally addressed to Steve but this seems to be the exact nature of the problem and why our new actor is so upset.

Who has accused either JO or CHN of a crime? I haven’t and I don’t recall anyone else who has. Can you clarify?
I believe I accused both of breaking laws at the very beginning when this occurred. After hearing a lot of you talk, and with more information about the case I quickly said nothing was illegal when it became clear that CHN did it through Tinder I took back my comments about him.

In regard to JO my comments have been about breaking Child Supervision Laws and based on what I've seen so far I'll stand by that. That doesn't necessarily mean he's committing a crime and needs to be charged, however from my experience with child supervision he's clearly breached a number of areas. These areas, as mentioned, would be more confined to juristriction which the Bulldogs / NRL has rather than the police simply because it never truly became a public matter without any complaints.

Bit sick of this whole argument personally. We'll see what happens when the Dogs hand out their punishments.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's just drop it Dinkum :grinning: It's not specifically about what you said. I just gave my opinion that we need to be fair with statements made. It does seem like hung, drawn and quartered is paramount on TK at times.

As per usual the interesting talk and even arguments turn nasty and others come in guns blazing defending their besties.

Won't be long before all disenting views will be so convoluted on here that posters just won"t be bothered.

On offense meant. Just wanted to present another view of the situation.

I felt for our guys in 2002-04, 2 x Mad Mondays and now these blokes with certain aspects of this tragedy but mostly I care about our club.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let's just drop it Dinkum :grinning: It's not specifically about what you said. I just gave my opinion that we need to be fair with statements made. It does seem like hung, drawn and quartered is paramount on TK at times.

As per usual the interesting talk and even arguments turn nasty and others come in guns blazing defending their besties.

Won't be long before all disenting views will be so convoluted on here that posters just won"t be bothered.

I felt for our guys in 2002-04, 2 x Mad Mondays and now these blokes with certain aspects of this tragedy but mostly I care about our club.
New phone Wendy?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Dropped. Won’t bother getting into the rest of it. Cheers :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dropped. Won’t bother getting into the rest of it. Cheers :-).
Fuck you @DinkumDog I thought you had principles. We should stand together and fight it till the end. Who's going to stand with me now? As I surely can't handle a discussion by myself ....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There's plenty more lurking ;)

Just say something...anything...you'll get a bite lol

Fuck you @DinkumDog I thought you had principles. We should stand together and fight it till the end. Who's going to stand with me now? As I surely can't handle a discussion by myself ....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Went to the Library Nat!
Good stuff! I see you can do ratings now but still reply above the quote. Glad you took some of my advice :grinning:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wait - did you just call me a Dick? :-)

Still here Steve, just dropped with Wendog as requested. BTW, in an earlier post you’re bang on the money about the position I’ve taken all along and still believe to be valid (as it appears you do). And obviously I requested for your help to back up my story :-). I won’t say more for now because it would be slanderous to do so :-).