Official Round 2 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mentioned these similar things and averillo playing first grade 2 weeks ago.
And got alot of disagrees.
1 hoppa. Still our best fullback and get meaney playing fullback in reserves until someone injured.
2 dallin
3 harper
4 holland, unfortunately
5 smith
6 averillo
7 wakeham. The boys are young but fuck it get the games under there belt now.
Thats how i would of done it from round 1
One thing about no crowds u would not find a better time to break young halves in. Plus there just more talented than lewis and cogger imo.
Not too bad this time you only have 1 Disagree so far

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cogger and Harper drop out of the 21 man squad.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently the cows have to leave on game day catch a flight then sit at the stadium for 5 hours then play (in front of an empty stadium too)

If we can’t win .....my gawd!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wakeham to play a more dominant role and create opportunities. Bulldogs with the win and the Kennel a happier place for at least 30 minutes after the game has finished.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We will beat the cowboys and tigers. Sharks will be a good game though

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I actually think the dogs will win well. Maybe 22-4.
Defence will hold strong, our pack will get on top, a few more offloads and the ball will stick.
It's important that the first or second time we get into their 20m zone, we score. I feel the pressure is building on our halves because they cant get us across the stripe when we are close to their line. A grubber on the 3rd to a Reimis or Meaney. Or the chip to Hoppa who bats it back to Jacko or Crighton. Or if Lewis actually lets Wakeham touch the ball, maybe a sweet short pass to Elliot or Stimson running a good line...Lets go boys!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham to play a more dominant role and create opportunities. Bulldogs with the win and the Kennel a happier place for at least 30 minutes after the game has finished.
He'll have JT running at him all game which will be scary

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel like we're going to get pumped. Cows 20 dogs 6

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence will hold strong, our pack will get on top, a few more offloads and the ball will stick.
It's important that the first or second time we get into their 20m zone, we score. I feel the pressure is building on our halves because they cant get us across the stripe when we are close to their line. A grubber on the 3rd to a Reimis or Meaney. Or the chip to Hoppa who bats it back to Jacko or Crighton. Or if Lewis actually lets Wakeham touch the ball, maybe a sweet short pass to Elliot or Stimson running a good line...Lets go boys!
A grubber on the 3rd? Thats crazy talk. Impossible for Tollman to take the 1st and 2nd.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is possible if Wakeham moves to 7 and becomes the dominant playmaker. Move Smith back to the wing and target Hampton in the air. Dare is say Lewis could even pull it off given the distinct advantage Smith would have over Ben.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You truly believe averillo will get more than 10 mins on the field barring inj
And I hope pay doesn’t throw him in at hooker
That’s nearly as bad as his idea of moving reimis to left centre ffs