CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm gunning for top spot :tearsofjoy:
I ended up just trading in a few cheapies and will give the likes of Burns, Arrow, etc another week and see how they go. Think I could easily push an extra 200+ points out of my 17 from last week.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I ended up just trading in a few cheapies and will give the likes of Burns, Arrow, etc another week and see how they go. Think I could easily push an extra 200+ points out of my 17 from last week.
Yeah for sure with your roster you can. Every team's attack will improve with more games anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Picked up a few good players in our draft ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah so nobody else picks them up lol
I was going to go through everyones team and try and pick up the most attractive players in hope that someone would want to trade for them. Got bored after going through the 2nd team and just worried about my own.

BTW we're playing each other this week ;)

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I've only settled on musgrove to guler atm. Rest seem kinda sideways and could wait off another week. Might dump hess for katoa also

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was going to go through everyones team and try and pick up the most attractive players in hope that someone would want to trade for them. Got bored after going through the 2nd team and just worried about my own.

BTW we're playing each other this week ;)
So I'll be 2-0 next week 8-):-)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hmm. Should we be concerned with Katoa? What if the warriors fly back and miss 2 weeks of footy? Think i will hold off on him and see what happens with then after this round.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hmm. Should we be concerned with Katoa? What if the warriors fly back and miss 2 weeks of footy? Think i will hold off on him and see what happens with then after this round.
Yep.

Why I held off.

Latrell and the manly backrower that was 171k (fucj you des)

Out

In yeo and isakko.

Both in centres with Jimmy the jet and Bj leuila

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The info i read spun is as less likely to lose his starting spot as the team is stuck in aus without reggies

Agreed though holding off a week can't hurt

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know where to cancel my gold supercoach subscription
They make it extremely hard to cancel
I foolishly thought if I signed up for last year it’s only for the year now realised they have taken this years out too, and I haven’t even got the app or anything anymore
Dodgy

A

Alexander the Great

Call up. And good luck with the call they are useless.
Anyone know where to cancel my gold supercoach subscription
They make it extremely hard to cancel
I foolishly thought if I signed up for last year it’s only for the year now realised they have taken this years out too, and I haven’t even got the app or anything anymore
Dodgy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The info i read spun is as less likely to lose his starting spot as the team is stuck in aus without reggies

Agreed though holding off a week can't hurt
That's true...anyway I reversed trades again and I'm stuck lol. Can't bring in both Katoa and Guler unless I drop say an Arrow and upgrade my CTW...but I think I want to give Arrow another week? Fuck I need 3 trades next week.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's true...anyway I reversed trades again and I'm stuck lol. Can't bring in both Katoa and Guler unless I drop say an Arrow and upgrade my CTW...but I think I want to give Arrow another week? Fuck I need 3 trades next week.
Arrow might come good tbh, can see why you struggling there.

The nrl sc podcast guys said that people will be compensated if warriors leave the comp also. Pretty sure they run the thing sounded like he was implying itll be free trades out if it happens.

Regarding guler he also said by week 4 the rolling average 90 wont be in the equation so its super short term thinking. Ive still got hess -> katoa and musgrove -> guler atm. Leaves me with like 160k too. Considering Carrigan didn't even make my side ill prob keep it like that. Going full h2h mode so just trying to leech as much as i can and hopefully make finals by end of season.

My 2 most expensive and lowest scoring ctw plodders survive the week somehow

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Arrow might come good tbh, can see why you struggling there.

The nrl sc podcast guys said that people will be compensated if warriors leave the comp also. Pretty sure they run the thing sounded like he was implying itll be free trades out if it happens.

Regarding guler he also said by week 4 the rolling average 90 wont be in the equation so its super short term thinking. Ive still got hess -> katoa and musgrove -> guler atm. Leaves me with like 160k too. Considering Carrigan didn't even make my side ill prob keep it like that. Going full h2h mode so just trying to leech as much as i can and hopefully make finals by end of season.

My 2 most expensive and lowest scoring ctw plodders survive the week somehow
Guler cash is tempting this early and can help make a few mistakes go away. Might see how he goes this week and what sort of money he's making and just being in Katao. Musgrove was hugely disappointing, thought he would've looked better and got more minutes.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hess out katoa in.

Done lol