Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a little thing about treatments and experimental treatments.. @ASSASSIN would know about this too.. Especially with drugs that are already in the main stream and have been deemed safe enough to be used..used in other ways that help other chronic conditions..I myself am a benefactor of an unofficial recognised technique..And without it I would not be able to breathe as easy as what I do today..

When I had my Spinal injury I was put on a ventilator.. Over time they try to see if you can get off it.. As relying on a ventilator brings with it a whole lot of complications.. In particular your lungs filling with mucus.. Which means it has to be sucked out of you after your chest is bashed.. And take it from me that is a horrible experience.. And a vastly limited life expectancy. Unfortunately every time they tried to get me off the ventilator one of my lungs would collapse..Be it left or right.. so my Doctor who had read an unpublished Paper which hadn’t been peer reviewed about keeping my lungs inflated to the maximum capacity when the ventilator put air in..He tried this because apparently the way that I breathe is different to others..And thankfully it worked and my lungs today are functioning very good considering the level of my spinal… Far better than it would’ve been if I had never got off the ventilator or if I had..
So what I’m saying... Being the product personally of an unpublished technique means the doctors on the front line sometimes find ways that do work.. And treatments are found that work..So there’s always hope..

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kevin Durant just tested positive along with 3 other Nets players.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now here is an interesting conspiracy theory if you want:

Impact of coronavirus on stock exchanges worldwide, within 1 month:

US -26%
UK -26%
CAD -25%
BRZ -27%
POL -20%
STH AF -16%
AU -24%
IND -14%
MAL -17%
SG -12%
JAP - 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease.

Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States.

The goal: to throw the world into recession !!!
Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

-26%
-26%
-25%
-27%
-20%
-19%
-16%
-24%
-14%
-17%
-12%
- 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

China, creator of the pandemic, has miraculously "recovered", has almost no more cases of coronavirus. The world is now beginning to feel the effects and panic about the disease.

Who recovered first ?? China itself! It seems to be that this virus was a move by the Chinese government in response to the loss of the trade war with the United States.

Is the scenario not clear? They are already growing! China bought almost everything it devalued on the stock exchanges around the world ... with that the Chinese became owners of the global companies that are in China and without the money leaving China.
https://www.facebook.com/100003717334420/posts/1865145623619331/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
French Open >>> September
NRL Grand Final >>> November
Vegas Strip - Shutdown
QANTAS and Jetstar - 90% of international flights cancelled

All happening.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

US -26%
UK -26%
CAD -25%
BRZ -27%
POL -20%
STH AF -16%
AU -24%
IND -14%
MAL -17%
SG -12%
JAP - 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

China had 21 new cases and 12 deaths in the last 12 hours.

Comparatively they're having less cases than before, but there still getting new cases.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

US -26%
UK -26%
CAD -25%
BRZ -27%
POL -20%
STH AF -16%
AU -24%
IND -14%
MAL -17%
SG -12%
JAP - 17%

Now, look at this:

(China) + 0,3%

Stock Exchanges are houses of cards built on an intangible thing called confidence. They are easily influenced, easily manipulated and little more than a money laundering mechanism for crooked corporations and criminal cartels. I remember reading that one stock market crash (can't remember which) was caused by two automated exchange algorithms that feed off each other and as soon as one starting selling stock the other read that as bad and started selling as well. Everyone else reacted by selling their stocks = stock market crash over nothing.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scomo on tv now with update

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
PM announcement :

Biosecurity emergency declared. Travel ban for entire world. Australians banned from travelling overseas

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
there's a lot of rumours flying around that the lockdown will be announced on Friday .

Alan Jones actually said it on his radio show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Other stuff

- Government subsidising airlines

- Student nurses will operate as normal nurses

- ban on non-essential gatherings of more than 100 people indoor (airport, public transportation, prisons, hospitals, grocery stores, building sites, etc excluded). This includes large businesses that provide non-essential services

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
there's a lot of rumours flying around that the lockdown will be announced on Friday .

Alan Jones actually said it on his radio show
Well it may or may not be announced on Friday, I was told it would re-assessed on Friday, so they might be on the money.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
- domestic air travel still allowed but states will have their own advisory

- states and territories will provide their own no travel zones (remote communities)

- schools to remain open

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scotty from Marketing is being a bit boring so here's some unrelated stuff.

Italy has been in complete lockdown for over a week. In the last 24 hours they've confirmed 3,526 new cases and 345 new deaths.

Australia is now at 452 cases with 5 deaths and 27 recovered. The deaths and recovered count hasn't changed in 2 weeks.

Globally there are now 197,970 cases and 7,958 deaths

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, ScoMo told people to stop hoarding. His exact words, "Don't be a Blue Boost"

Status
Not open for further replies.