Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they are talking in phases/stages. @tonee post earlier is pretty much on point, school and blue chip businesses will be on lock down. Then I guess how the public reacts will gauge how fast the go through phases.

But rest assured I'll pass on anything I hear to you guys.
I think the kennel owes @ASSASSIN a thankyou. Most meaningful posts on here that let us plan and react as early as possible. Genuine thankyou is in order

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but my misses is actually spending less now than before the panic lol

Lebo mum's are always prepared for WW3 through to WW10 lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went out to Woolies and coles tonight to see how the desperate are behaving

Of course there was no toilet paper or other essentials.

There was a guy at the checkouts loading up on stuff saying how ridiculous people are, how people are idiots.. isn't he the same idiot with $350 of hoarding?

I saw first hand someone out down a basket of their shopping, reach up to get something on a shelf and someone stole a noodles out of her basket. Bloke needed a roundhouse. Pickpockets

Another bloke was basically pulling a whole box of something off the shelf and someone stood behind him up close saying you need it all? The guy ignored the other person and took the lot.

Every week we see the behaviour getting worse, items getting more scarce, people more desperate now running out of toilet paper.

Those that don't have supplies and didn't act early really are those on society that can't compete when the going gets tough, maybe we should cut their heads off to make way for the more competitive .

The EPL would relegate these people to a weaker comp.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

There was a guy at the checkouts loading up on stuff saying how ridiculous people are, how people are idiots.. isn't he the same idiot with $350 of hoarding?

I saw first hand someone out down a basket of their shopping, reach up to get something on a shelf and someone stole a noodles out of her basket. Bloke needed a roundhouse. Pickpockets

Another bloke was basically pulling a whole box of something off the shelf and someone stood behind him up close saying you need it all? The guy ignored the other person and took the lot.

Every week we see the behaviour getting worse, items getting more scarce, people more desperate now running out of toilet paper.

Those that don't have supplies and didn't act early really are those on society that can't compete when the going gets tough, maybe we should cut their heads off to make way for the more competitive .

I love the irony of you thinking you are “competing” by hoarding toilet paper

A

Alexander the Great

The Epl part and being regulated part is gold. Well done sir.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well they are talking in phases/stages. @tonee post earlier is pretty much on point, school and blue chip businesses will be on lock down. Then I guess how the public reacts will gauge how fast the go through phases.

Issue is that I don't think there's any respite to the whole situation. The virus isn't seasonale so will just keep chewing through people until there's no more to go through.

As soon as the country is on lockdown then it's going to make a massive call to come off it. Keep in mind that Wuhan has already been on lockdown for 6 weeks and counting. Italy was supposed to be for 2 weeks, but extended to a month though it's widely accepted it'll go to 2 months at least. Same in all European countries I think. You'll see the States on lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks I'd say.

Locking down is only being able to contain the virus enough so they can cope with the people coming into hospitals. As soon as it's lifted the numbers will rise again, so they won't lift it ... unless a vaccine or new information comes to hand?

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Issue is that I don't think there's any respite to the whole situation. The virus isn't seasonale so will just keep chewing through people until there's no more to go through.

As soon as the country is on lockdown then it's going to make a massive call to come off it. Keep in mind that Wuhan has already been on lockdown for 6 weeks and counting. Italy was supposed to be for 2 weeks, but extended to a month though it's widely accepted it'll go to 2 months at least. Same in all European countries I think. You'll see the States on lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks I'd say.

Locking down is only being able to contain the virus enough so they can cope with the people coming into hospitals. As soon as it's lifted the numbers will rise again, so they won't lift it ... unless a vaccine or new information comes to hand?
They have started testing a vaccine but the testing phase will go for 6 - 12 months.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Pubs, bars and restaurants will likely close from sometime next week. I'd expect takeaway to keep going.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL Trump is going to win again
The Chinese virus, I love it
At this stage I think he will win regardless of what he does. But Twitter posts like this are the problem. They're funny but at the same time they're massively divisive. America is at a place where they need people to come together and he's instead encouraging people to treat the Chinese like the enemy.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have started testing a vaccine but the testing phase will go for 6 - 12 months.
So basically we sit inside till those 6-12 months is up. That's the only answer we have to it. A undeveloped vaccine. It's scary.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At this stage I think he will win regardless of what he does. But Twitter posts like this are the problem. They're funny but at the same time they're massively divisive. America is at a place where they need people to come together and he's instead encouraging people to treat the Chinese like the enemy.
He'll 100% win. It's mental.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course he would win against Pedo Joe or the Commie. Even Hellary would of beat these two duds.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The country needs to go into lock down ASAP.

The curve will not flat line and will continue to increase. If we look at other countries we are no different. Once it’s here and it is, it will continue to spread making our family and loved ones a potential host for the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.