Toilet paper f***wits

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny how the people that don't follow the main narrative and logically think are called conspiracy theory nuts but now the sheep are fkn panicking more than them.

I prepared my family for a lock down about 3 weeks ago. Even if the shit didn't hit the fan, at least the misses doesn't need to go shopping for the essentials for a month.
Same. I rather be the dickhead that prepared, than the dickhead that missed the boat.
Try buying a chest freezer for more meat storage, you can’t find anything anywhere.

We bought at a slow pace, we didn’t buy things in bulk just bought more and a little extra than usual.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even did a good Dan Murphys run ;) with a few bottles of this and that.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This phenomena shows that some people anticipate, plan, act and find themself in a favourable position. Others left out in the lurch .

I'd rather have an over supply of toilet paper than an undersupply. An oversupply means you don't need to go back to shop and can shit as you please. You don't need to rush out in the peak of the virus paper to source toilet paper and potentially catch a deadly virus

An undersupply shows an arrogance that you think you can get it when you want it, your bluff has been called.. an arrogance thinking you know better than Experts and can navigate through the corona virus, the uncle Johnny know it all.. then there is the person with their head in the sand that just missed the boat, the slowest gazelle in the jungle that gets caught by a lion and ripped to shreds.

If you don't have enough toilet paper, you have been wrong footed by a Benji Marshall step grasping at air as he runs straight past you, this is a gross mismanagement in your household

There were plenty signs , if you know there is going to be traffic on the road , get up earlier and beat the traffic.

In all honesty people who don't have enough toilet paper , that have been bumped backwoods at the trough need to have their heads cut off, useless people in society.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I stay unaffected by not watching the news.
Why is everyone so scared for?
Free yourself today, throw away your television.

television is a mind control device!

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This phenomena shows that some people anticipate, plan, act and find themself in a favourable position. Others left out in the lurch .

I'd rather have an over supply of toilet paper than an undersupply. An oversupply means you don't need to go back to shop and can shit as you please. You don't need to rush out in the peak of the virus paper to source toilet paper and potentially catch a deadly virus

An undersupply shows an arrogance that you think you can get it when you want it, your bluff has been called.. an arrogance thinking you know better than Experts and can navigate through the corona virus, the uncle Johnny know it all.. then there is the person with their head in the sand that just missed the boat, the slowest gazelle in the jungle that gets caught by a lion and ripped to shreds.

If you don't have enough toilet paper, you have been wrong footed by a Benji Marshall step grasping at air as he runs straight past you, this is a gross mismanagement in your household

There were plenty signs , if you know there is going to be traffic on the road , get up earlier and beat the traffic.

In all honesty people who don't have enough toilet paper , that have been bumped backwoods at the trough need to have their heads cut off, useless people in society.
Sounds like you have an endless supply, which is a good thing on your behalf, since you will need a constant supply to wipe off all the shit that cums out of your mouth

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you have an endless supply, which is a good thing on your behalf, since you will need a constant supply to wipe off all the shit that cums out of your mouth
And I'll have plenty to also wipe my bum...

Give it another week or two and let's see who is desperate fighting someone toe to toe in a supermarket for a roll of toilet paper. It won't be me...

You might think those that got in early are a little ridiculous, but those that got in late will behave in a far more ridiculous way. Just give it a week.

Those without toilet paper are now feeling the pinch, getting hot under the collar , not knowing where the next square will come from. That's not a way to live

Give it a week and I'll say "I told you so"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's assemble a thekennel gridiron team.. meet at Coles early morning

We hold back the mob trying to stampede into coles, I'll rush in untouched to buy a pallet of toilet paper ...

Hold the mob long enough to let me drive away and then we distribute to the most needy. Fair?

I need some big units who if need be fight dirty.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Let's assemble a thekennel gridiron team.. meet at Coles early morning

We hold back the mob trying to stampede into coles, I'll rush in untouched to buy a pallet of toilet paper ...

Hold the mob long enough to let me drive away and then we distribute to the most needy. Fair?

I need some big units who if need be fight dirty.
Yeah... I'm going to feel really tough holding back granny's and disabled people... and you're going to be the coward going in before them.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah... I'm going to feel really tough holding back granny's and disabled people... and you're going to be the coward going in before them.
And getting the living shit beaten out of him by other people in line

Pun intended

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Na, they are off limits, it's the able-body mofos I'll be knocking down.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would gladly get charged cracking the c***s that knocked her over and stood on here.

Fkn scavengers. Society is fucked.
Even us metalheads pick up people who get knocked over in the mosh pit, even we ain't that fucking mean.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Even did a good Dan Murphys run ;) with a few bottles of this and that.
I did the same, dumped 300 euros on two premium goonbags, 12 pack of beer, 3x litre Jim beams and 2 litres of Russsias cheapest vodka exports.
Edit: and mixers

A

Alexander the Great

Oh fuck so the kennel is going to get some beauty posts for me I assume.

God help us all !!
I did the same, dumped 300 euros on two premium goonbags, 12 pack of beer, 3x litre Jim beams and 2 litres of Russsias cheapest vodka exports.
Edit: and mixers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was just down at IGA and they had a new batch of toilet paper (a few different brands too)... and people weren't fighting over them like animals, they were taking 1 or 2 packs each like civilised people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was just down at IGA and they had a new batch of toilet paper (a few different brands too)... and people weren't fighting over them like animals, they were taking 1 or 2 packs each like civilised people.
Is it because they are patrolled by cops now? Lol