Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're friendly neighborhood Assassin mentioned this in the morning ;)

I got you fam, my sources have been pretty on point so far. I'll pass on anything I hear.
So how far is this lockdown going? Will businesses be forced to close or will it be up to their discretion?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got to say that whenever a chinaman gets on the train every **** gives them the death stare
Even the Indians

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are urging all Australians abroad to come home, full lockdown coming up if they are doing that

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got to say that whenever a chinaman gets on the train every c*** gives them the death stare
Even the Indians
Gross, feel sorry for people catching trains. One of the worst possible ways to travel at the moment. Fk that.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So how far is this lockdown going? Will businesses be forced to close or will it be up to their discretion?
Well they are talking in phases/stages. @tonee post earlier is pretty much on point, school and blue chip businesses will be on lock down. Then I guess how the public reacts will gauge how fast the go through phases.

But rest assured I'll pass on anything I hear to you guys.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they are talking in phases/stages. @tonee post earlier is pretty much on point, school and blue chip businesses will be on lock down. Then I guess how the public reacts will gauge how fast the go through phases.

But rest assured I'll pass on anything I hear to you guys.
Thanks bro. Can’t believe it’s reached this point.

Scary outlook

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Things might go ok, Australia might handle this better than any other country because we saw it coming and export coal has a habit of reducing the effects of recession.
The scare mongering and filling up the media is no good, life must go on as best as it can.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great article did you read this paragraph
The trouble is, our toilet paper shortage is not real. It’s an artificial famine caused by the selfish who think their bum is the only one that matters. Toilet paper is made in Australia and if we all buy responsibly there’s enough to go round. Or, rather, down.
They keep saying that but where is it? Every night the Isles are empty. Even the elderly had an exclusive hour this morning to get it and there was none

If you think there is plenty to go round then go buy some. They are trying desperately to stem the panic as there isn't enough.

They have been saying for 2 weeks that there is enough toilet paper , yet it's never in the Isles?

The screws are being tightened and the fact is supplies are not enough. It's going to get worse

If you don't have enough toilet paper now, give up, get used to wiping your bum with your hand to remind you that your a spectacularly bad planner.. gross mismanagement of your household and completely misread the situation, your been stepped by Benji Marshall and you had a grab at thin air.

In the jungle those with not enough toilet paper are the gazelle that's just been caught by a lion, ripped to shreds

Status
Not open for further replies.