Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a guy who works for one of the touring companies and he said everything in April will get cancelled or postponed. May isn't decided yet but doesn't look good.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a guy who works for one of the touring companies and he said everything in April will get cancelled or postponed. May isn't decided yet but doesn't look good.
Just got the email from QPAC in Brisbane where Dream Theater were playing in April. Venue closed to at least April 30. All tickets for shows there will be refunded, so they seemingly don't hold out much hope of just deferring shows until later in the year.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
One potential upside to this is perhaps bands might tour a bit more extensively once this virus finally blows over to make up for their lost revenue. Hope so.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Just got the email from QPAC in Brisbane where Dream Theater were playing in April. Venue closed to at least April 30. All tickets for shows there will be refunded, so they seemingly don't hold out much hope of just deferring shows until later in the year.
Probably not much point rescheduling at this stage. The future is very uncertain. But as soon as this virus shit blows over, expect a flood of tours from artists who desperately need money.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably not much point rescheduling at this stage. The future is very uncertain. But as soon as this virus shit blows over, expect a flood of tours from artists who desperately need money.
I'm expecting about 50 "AID" festivals. 25 of those will be "All proceeds go to the starving families". The other 25 will be "All proceeds go to the starving musicians and festival organisers"

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm hoping FNM cancel coz I can't make the current Sydney date.

Yeah I'm a selfish ****, so what?. You wanna go....?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Look, Cro-Mags need JJ for mine to be the true Cro-Mags but this is cool and sound is sweet!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They should play some gigs on facebook live kind of like this quality to keep their names up and for something for people to do.