Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis still in 7 is farking putrid

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mentioned these similar things and averillo playing first grade 2 weeks ago.
And got alot of disagrees.
1 hoppa. Still our best fullback and get meaney playing fullback in reserves until someone injured.
2 dallin
3 harper
4 holland, unfortunately
5 smith
6 averillo
7 wakeham. The boys are young but fuck it get the games under there belt now.
Thats how i would of done it from round 1
One thing about no crowds u would not find a better time to break young halves in. Plus there just more talented than lewis and cogger imo.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great for the young fella coming in hope we use him.... imagine adding Foran, CHN and Okunbor to the team!!!!! So frustrating

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In a potentially shortened season 0-2 will be almost a death note

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why pay keeps lewis at first receiver kills me wakeham should be touching the ball in attack the most ,our attack will not improve until pay wakes up to this

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I''m just glad the Kennel members are not on the selection panel.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why pay keeps lewis at first receiver kills me wakeham should be touching the ball in attack the most ,our attack will not improve until pay wakes up to this
Seeing so many people on Facebook say "do you even watch football, Lewis is an out and out 7 and he needs a good running 6 outside him" it's fucking astounding how many people fail to accept that this kid isn't all he's made out to be. I like Cogger but honestly to cut the perceived bias fuck them both off and play Wakeham at 7 and have our options at 6 for the future be; Averillo, Luai, Burton or even Milford

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wakeham and cogger look like the only real 7's we have and i think wakeham has more upside than cogger at the moment. lewis really needs to find a running game

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seeing so many people on Facebook say "do you even watch football, Lewis is an out and out 7 and he needs a good running 6 outside him" it's fucking astounding how many people fail to accept that this kid isn't all he's made out to be. I like Cogger but honestly to cut the perceived bias fuck them both off and play Wakeham at 7 and have our options at 6 for the future be; Averillo, Luai, Burton or even Milford
And out and out 7 that cant put players into holes or has a good kicking game hes no 7

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys are flying down straight to the game it will be interesting to see if this has any effect on them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dogs 30-2