Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Word going around is that IV doses of Vitimin C gets rid of the virus.

Kind of makes sense since it boosts your immune system.
Nah, just a myth. For one, vitamin C doesn't actually boost your immune system. Well, it may but studies suggest the boost is very small if it exists.

Other problem is that it's been confirmed to be a myth. Fat based virus and Vitamin C isn't a solvent.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You should of been on here 2004, I was unleashed by mods to fuck up rooster fans lol
If only I had known about TK in 04, took me a most of my years as a supporter to come across this place. I don’t even know how I did lol, but very glad I found my second family :grinning: life wouldn’t be the same without it. Definitely a privilege to be here.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What type of flowers? :p

When everyone was shitting themselves about TP, I was buying non perishable food. You need food to shit to wipe your arse lol

All jokes aside, try Aldis after 430pm as they restock again.
Farking auto-correct. At least that's what I'm blaming.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Went to Costco yesterday thinking I could stock up on some flower. They usually have a bunch of small bags. They only had 12.5kgs of flower and every trolley had one.
Faaark. All these greedy ***** are gonna be qualified bakers by the time this shit blows over.
Just drink flour and water mixed together and they won't shit for months....saves toilet paper.

A

Alexander the Great

Our first week he went all 3 of us hot sick. We we we warned about it when they start.
The Mrs works in child care. She has never taken a day off, but I manage to get every flu or cold virus in existence. Pretty sure she is immune to everything.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Good time to be alive if you can fish and hunt. ..
Hopefully hunting humans, Rambo-style, comes into vogue. Great opportunity to wipe the world of greedy, self-obsessed pieces of shit IMO.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully hunting humans, Rambo-style, comes into vogue. Great opportunity to wipe the world of greedy, self-obsessed pieces of shit IMO.
Start with vegans,man buns, bulldykes hipsters that turned newtown gay, people who think their gender changes on mood, chicks obsessed with selfies, the fucking Welsh

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can have mine bro I don't need a banner to tell me I'm great lol
I will get my own when I win SC... unfortunately that doesn't look like happening until the NRL season finishes in 2028.

Status
Not open for further replies.