Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Very surprised they announced that out loud.

All night I saw lebbos zooming down my street in Granville at 110 in the 60 zone and I was one with one hand on the wheel and the other with a straight bottle of Johnnie Walker resting on the drivers window.
... And that was before they stopped the RBTs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dare say when all this is over and the virus has run its course.. There has gotta be a Kennel barbecue to celebrate..
Or a tinned spaghetti and baked beans party

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or a tinned spaghetti and baked beans party
Shit, i'd better run out and stock up on my tinned spag. Its the breakfast of champions (provided there is any bread.... perhaps i should buy a breadmaker).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD. I've had another lunch meeting cancelled on me this morning (our main form of networking for clients). Anyone would think fucking Ebola is going through us.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Very surprised they announced that out loud.

All night I saw lebbos zooming down my street in Granville at 110 in the 60 zone and I was one with one hand on the wheel and the other with a straight bottle of Johnnie Walker resting on the drivers window.
TBH, i thought the lebbos were too busy punching on at Bass Hill Woolies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate. I’ve pull my son out from day care. He hasn’t been for the last 2 weeks.
Seriously?

Child Care centres are germ factories as the best of times. If we got worried overtime something went though the place we'd never send our kids there.

In the past few month's my son's centre has had hand,foot and mouth, a few rounds of gastro and head lice (and these are just the ones I know about). Then there is the running into shit and knocking themselves out, other kids biting them etc.

Just last week in the toilets at the airport, I had to keep telling my 2yo to stop playing with the urinal whilst i was trying to take a piss.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hearing Wednesday announcement but they're still discussing it.
I have private SMS screenshots of conversations claiming that, government officials are close to announcing a lock down from a person that has close ties to Government workers and senior Doctors from RPA.

Hesitant sharing and also a little skeptical, but can also see this happening.

This hasn't peaked and its only going to get worse, before it gets better.

Side note: My partner works for a union in the medical field and the General Secretary has already advised all staff to start ensuring that all staff members have the ability to work from home. Could he know something that we dont know and thinking ahead? hmmm, maybe.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously?

Child Care centres are germ factories as the best of times. If we got worried overtime something went though the place we'd never send our kids there.

In the past few month's my son's centre has had hand,foot and mouth, a few rounds of gastro and head lice (and these are just the ones I know about). Then there is the running into shit and knocking themselves out, other kids biting them etc.

Just last week in the toilets at the airport, I had to keep telling my 2yo to stop playing with the urinal whilst i was trying to take a piss.
HFM is the worst thing to see your child go through.

Everytime, my kid goes he comes home sick. Its germ fest in there. I'm not taking him back until this blows over.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw why isn't froot loops or strawberry cream lollies being panicked bought? some people are crazy as fuck that's the first thing id make sure to secure

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dare say when all this is over and the virus has run its course.. There has gotta be a Kennel barbecue to celebrate..
Can we have the johnny know it all's bring their own food (and course they won't have any)

for those who plan, anticipate and act, plenty of food and toilet rolls to go round

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be traveling various countries reading your paranoid posts at airports having a beer and a laugh
How's your plan working out? Enjoying the mandatory self isolation for 14 days? With no toilet paper or food? :grinning:

Above is the truest definition of a man caught with his pants down..a lesson to all, don't be an uncle Johnny know it all with head buried deep in the sand, pants down

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How's your plan working out? Enjoying the self isolation for 14 days? With no toilet paper or food? :grinning:

Above is the truest definition of a man caught with his pants down.. an uncle Johnny know it all with his head buried deep in the sand
It's great playing Xbox, pants down ? I'll be at work tommorrow at an empty house put a few extra hrs in can make a few grand this week spending money for Japan ,unless all borders get shut in the next few weeks it will all be good once I get back from Japan I'll have another 2 weeks holiday at home do some flight simming. And now some places are doing deliverys to people in isolation so if I need more toilet paper and supplies it will be dropped at my doorstep no linning up bumper to bumper ques of people spreading germs.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are these Über ****** doing toilet paper runs?

We got Über eats and now we need ÜBER shits

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
never ever thought I would see the day that people start fights in shopping centres over toilet paper... crazy world we live it!

Status
Not open for further replies.