Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL looking at allowing warriors to borrow players

Which ones can we loan

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a lot of shit, fly the fuckers about if given a medical clearance, too easy.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FIFOS do this for a living and earn far less than these privileged pricks who earn more than the prime minister. They only fly out 2 days from game day for away games and are with their families for the majority of the time.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hire a phucking nanny or 2, they can afford it
100% I couldn’t believe the way the idiot was carrying on and now all the babies at the warriors wanna go home,the cricketers are quite often away for months no problem,i dont think some of these players realise if they dont play the $$ will dry up and they wont get paid

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% I couldn’t believe the way the idiot was carrying on and now all the babies at the warriors wanna go home,the cricketers are quite often away for months no problem,i dont think some of these players realise if they dont play the $$ will dry up and they wont get paid
Bro there is a chance that borders may be closed. Comparing them to some cricketers being away for a few months is very different. What happens if a family member gets sick or even dies? Are they meant to just keep living in a foreign country?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro there is a chance that borders may be closed. Comparing them to some cricketers being away for a few months is very different. What happens if a family member gets sick or even dies? Are they meant to just keep living in a foreign country?
My point is cricketers ARE away from their families for months some times and how blairs mrs acting like she had no help hes on huge money there are people on $60k a year that just battle on

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point is cricketers ARE away from their families for months some times and how blairs mrs acting like she had no help hes on huge money there are people on $60k a year that just battle on
I get your point. I don't think you can compare cricket players on tour to a team based in a another country indefinitely and unable to return home due to global health crisis.