Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im generally pretty fit and in good health.

I don’t have any symptoms whatsoever, don’t know who it is, so I can’t know if I was in contact or not. And they where last in the office 7 days ago.
It's a tricky thing. It can stay on surfaces for up to 9 days (but typically 3 days), and the gestation period can be up to 14 days, so you could go up to two weeks without showing any signs of infection. On top of that up to 80% of the cases have little or no symptoms.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a tricky thing. It can stay on surfaces for up to 9 days (but typically 3 days), and the gestation period can be up to 14 days, so you could go up to two weeks without showing any signs of infection. On top of that up to 80% of the cases have little or no symptoms.
Interesting. They’re getting some people into the office now as we speak to disinfect the joint from head to toe.

I’m just going to work from home for the rest of the week.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Peter valandes say rugby league as rume ligg

I've spoken to a few doctors.. monitor your symptoms if you start feeling unwell, throwing up etc go to hospital. If you have moderate symptoms stay home and rest.

Even if you test positive all they will say is stay home and rest up, there is no treatment.. test or no test just rest up

Doctor told me to avoid being tested as you may very well go to a test pathology centre without the virus and leave with it.
Not terrible advice. Excluding the throwing up part. It can cause gastro issues but they're rare.

Doctors advice is to go to the hospital if it feels like you're breathing through a straw. If it gets to that stage then you need to go on a resperator. Otherwise self isolate from everyone including your family

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
News just in.

just received an email from our community manage from work.

Confirmed case of an employee with Covid-19. Their last presence at work was on the 9th, which was Monday last week. And I have been going to work everyday.

Don’t know who it is and they have been in quarantine since.

What the hell do I do now? What would you do?
Best bet call your doc and tell them the situation and any symptoms you may have.

Better to be safe than sorry.

All the best to you and your tribe.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Chick-Fil-A in Murika is only serving drive thru.

I'm sure all others will follow.

A

Alexander the Great

We started our kid 2 weeks ago at day care... not sure what to do.
Getting to close to home now. Was gonna take my son into the office tomorrow and hang. But fk, that idea now.

A

Alexander the Great

Arak arghhh the Lions milk. Last batch we made came back 80% . Gets the blood flowing for sure.
From previous posts i gather you are middle eastern

Step 1 : Really hot shower

Step 2 : Dress Warm

Step 3 : Sit down on the couch and smash that bottle of Arak

Step 4 : Jatz and extra strong garlic sauce

Stay safe mate

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting. They’re getting some people into the office now as we speak to disinfect the joint from head to toe.

I’m just going to work from home for the rest of the week.
Surprised your whole work hasn't been forced into quarantine personally?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think with all the police preoccupied that there will be less arrests for things like touching a random girls boobs or bottom in the street or things like that? Maybe not now but in a few weeks.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you think with all the police preoccupied that there will be less arrests for things like touching a random girls boobs or bottom in the street or things like that? Maybe not now but in a few weeks.
Maybe head to port with your bulldogs gear on

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Chick-Fil-A in Murika is only serving drive thru.

I'm sure all others will follow.
A mate in Seattle said that it's like that with most places.

Amother mate works in town planning in Vegas. He said that everything there is closed and people turned up 2 hours early to work 'cause they have nothing else to do.

Apparently they're considering a nationwide curfew.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably the opposite. They've suspended RBTs so police have more free time on their hands.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably the opposite. They've suspended RBTs so police have more free time on their hands.
Very surprised they announced that out loud.

All night I saw lebbos zooming down my street in Granville at 110 in the 60 zone and I was one with one hand on the wheel and the other with a straight bottle of Johnnie Walker resting on the drivers window.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to predict Australia will go into lock down soon.
Your absolutely right. Hence getting to the shops for toilet paper and other essentials.

Anyone that is running low on toilet paper falls into two categories

1. A Johnny know it all that thinks they know how things will play out, better than world experts. They think they can navigate through better than world experts. They are delusional, bordering on dumb.

2. Head in the sand and a spectacularly bad planner. Gross mismanagement of their household and should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't be an uncle Johnny know it all , don't have your heads in the sand, stay safe, get ahead of the curve not be one of the many desperate that are about to emerge, hit with the full force of this pandemic.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I dare say when all this is over and the virus has run its course.. There has gotta be a Kennel barbecue to celebrate..

Status
Not open for further replies.