Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Not even a tool fan but he would have to be in the top 10 drummers ever
Can't stop watching that clip, the guy is a fucken god with sticks in his hands. Faaark. Must've watched it on a loop for a couple of hours last night.
Check this guy out analysing DC's playing, I found it interesting and some of the shit he says, especially at 12.13, is gold.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't stop watching that clip, the guy is a fucken god with sticks in his hands. Faaark. Must've watched it on a loop for a couple of hours last night.
Check this guy out analysing DC's playing, I found it interesting and some of the shit he says, especially at 12.13, is gold.
12:13 classic

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
One band I'm spewing I never got to see live.

These guys take me back to my high school years... not a care in the world...jamming with mates...sneaking into pub gigs...cones, grog, cones, cones, cones, grog... hahaha.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve switched from rock/alt and am listening to bone thugs and their brilliant eternal 1999 album, it’s more relaxing at the moment given the crap lol.

FYI... I like all music, and appreciate it for what it is.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I’ve switched from rock/alt and am listening to bone thugs and their brilliant eternal 1999 album, it’s more relaxing at the moment given the crap lol.

Did you ever get into beastie boys?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fucking great album. My favorite songs off the album where.

And the original crossroads which came on the special edition. Not the single version they put out.

Side note, i seen BTNH in concert a few years back.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

And the original crossroads which came on the special edition. Not the single version they put out.

Mo murder is my favourite all time song from them hands down,

bloody oath brother , Mo murder is my all time favourite song , can’t beat it... and my favourite album is art of war.!! And I have all their albums.!!