Opinion Rashays punished everyone associated with the Doggies

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: where do I fuck of too, too your mrs when you not home!!
  1. It's 2020... do people still use those sorts of terms as insults?
  2. Learn grammar. It's 'to' not 'too' you uneducated retard
  3. Thirdly... well I can't remember what the third point is, but I'm sure you're wrong about that as well :grinning:

mickdee

Waterboy
Reaction score
There’s a video going round he fucked her in the toilet while her friend was filming her.it was a set up from the girls without him knowing they were filming. No different to tyrone may I think if anyone is getting charged it’s the girls for filming without his consent

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't worry about the rashays decision, Greenberg and journalists called them up with the obvious intent of getting them to pull out

the journalists wanted to add the sponsors pulling out to the story and Greenberg wants to hurt the club

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a video going round he fucked her in the toilet while her friend was filming her.it was a set up from the girls without him knowing they were filming. No different to tyrone may I think if anyone is getting charged it’s the girls for filming without his consent
For the umpteenth time, IT'S NOT CHN.

Go Dogs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is why I loved jaycar so much btw, that guy defended the club more than Greenberg when there was a negative push

journalist "the bulldogs called Azzopardi a dog, is this the sort of thing your company stands for?"

jaycar "alright calm down"

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
How? By making them eat their trash ass food?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I like this thinking a lot actually. Maybe something we can start doing though I'm sure we do already?
I don't think they give media full coverage. The nfl in USA has a deal where teams have to make all players and coaches avail to the media or something along them lines. Maybe the dogs and start it. Show we aren't the club thT can't Rothfield talks about

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree, I don't know how they are expanding so rapidly with poor food. Does anyone know how many years they were signed up for?
2 Million for 2 years I think the deal was supposed to be for.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There are seniors in high school that are already 18. The media are doing their best to imply that the young women in question were picked up at the school visit which is not true if the released text exchange is anything to go on. I got the impression that Okunbor used some form of social media or a dating app. For all we know they're 18 and were at one of the 16 pubs and clubs that port Macquarie have to offer.

The only thing I'm certain of is that people are basing judgement on very limited information and the moral outrage created by the media. I personally think that many reporters would sell their children to a high profile peadophile if it meant they could report on the peadophile afterwards. This should never have become a media circus. Unfortunately it has and it has cast a dark light on the club.

I'm not going to defend the wisdom of the decisions made in proceeding with a rendezvous once our players found out that the women were students. But I'm not going to base judgement on sparse or implied facts.
They are girls, not 18. One is only 16.
That is the issue..
If they were 18, no issue.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah i saw that video was wondering who was filming it

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep and we fuc
this is why I loved jaycar so much btw, that guy defended the club more than Greenberg when there was a negative push

journalist "the bulldogs called Azzopardi a dog, is this the sort of thing your company stands for?"

Yep and we fucked him off for those unloyal ***** at kia

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keeping the consent and legalities aside, it just wrong. 18 years and out of school , no real drama.

Ask your self this, imagine it was your daughter whether she initiated sex or not, is it right?

They are not bad people but stuffed up.

It's public perception that I look at, not media perception.

I'll admit when I first heard the story break, i was embarrassed.

After all we have gone through in the last 20 years, they should have known better.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are girls, not 18. One is only 16.
That is the issue..
If they were 18, no issue.
As far as I can see they were not identified publicly. So I'm not sure where your information is from.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Rashay’s don’t represent depth of character, resilience and leadership, they represent fantasy idealism and fluffy rainbow love. They must have a perfect record with their staff - never has to sack anyone for breaking their code of conduct.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck That Sizzler wannabe joint and their rubbish food.
They are not with the Dogs, they benefited good publicity out of it (typical).
they shouldn’t be mentioned in Bulldog’s forums again.

done

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: if only chimpster’s dad pulled out , we would have an angry little donkey whining all the time

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rashay's likely had to consider the impact from their customers who don't care about the Bulldogs or even rugby league.
Mud sticks, whether it's valid or not. Mud from Coffs Harbour stuck for years and nothing was even proven and the case against the club was dropped - yet for so long after we were called 'rapists' and other such nonsense.
As it was the economy wasn't in great shape leading in to 2020 - then along came the bushfires and now the virus. Rashay's likely has taken a hit to its revenue irrespective of the Port Mac incident - so why would they risk other customers who judge them to be associated with a club where players (even 2) misbehave? Like I said, mud sticks.
Sure, it's not fair on the club or the vast majority of its players and staff who do the right thing - but that's the price everyone has to pay for the actions of two players who should've known better.
Truth be known this ordinary food chain will have massive problems in coming months from the effect of a fall off in patronage due to covid19. They are carrying massive debt and may very well fail.
The Dogs wont fail but Rasheys very well may. We dodged a bullet here.