News Buzz on the Bulldogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Has there been any final decision made. I don’t think so. It should’ve been settled straight away. They should be cut lose from the club straight away let the. Deal with the fuck up they made by themselves. Can’t be bring school girls back to the room for a root when away on trial. Fucken idiots they are.
Under the NRL Code of Conduct the players have 7 days to respond to a breach notice. The breach notice was issued last Tuesday so the players have until tomorrow to send in their written response. Since the NRL have almost certainly made up their minds what the punishments will be, it may not take them that long to issue the rulings.

Go Dogs

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who's Buzz??

Never heard of him, is he important, relevant, knowledgeable, connected or something?? Oh, hang on are you talking about that oxygen thief piss pot that pretends he's a journo with the RSL tan and Rudolf's nose that thinks people care about his opinion? That dickhead...

This is how to spell Buzz in sign Language

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s desperately trying to discredit the club...

All good, the Sharks will struggle to be in the comp in a few years time...

We will still be here :-)

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at this flog

Y do u keep highlighting,this prick and his shitty newspaper,he has no respect out in the real world,especially from the real people,who work for a living.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope there’s no instruction to cremate. Conflagration mixed with all that booze!
I have a mate who works at one of the big crematoriums; and have visited there a number of times while he was working- the "retorts" can handle Buzz no problem, as long as his pace maker has been removed. The booze would just speed up the process, and wouldn't cause any smoke.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I have a mate who works at one of the big crematoriums; and have visited there a number of times while he was working- the "retorts" can handle Buzz no problem, as long as his pace maker has been removed. The booze would just speed up the process, and wouldn't cause any smoke.
Interesting info as always Chris, I enjoy your posts. At least this way Buzz is disposed of as quickly as possible and it doesn’t take 3 days to extinguish the fire!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting info as always Chris, I enjoy your posts. At least this way Buzz is disposed of as quickly as possible and it doesn’t take 3 days to extinguish the fire!
Thank you. It is an interesting thing to see. I can assure everyone that the process is very clean and simple; respect is observed at all times; and there is no chance of the "cremains" getting mixed together - as urban myth would have people believe.

And, yes - they do cremate the casket as well. All the fittings are heavy duty plastic, and designed to be incinerated.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I remember Josh Dugan to Phil Rothfield on Twitter...

JD: Pipe down ya flog

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people that get corona but I'd PMSL if this degenerate pole smoker copped it.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont get how that mad monday stitch up is even related!?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at this sleazy old prick Rothfield once again raising his end of season bulldogs stitch up, a total premeditated media sting on a bulldogs private party. Paparazzi in trees spying on a private party...fucking scumbag.