Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Part of the plan, out of all us useless eaters, the old and sick will be the first to go.

4388B636-43ED-4B18-B32F-05555A692385.jpeg

This is you..

Just remember what ol’ @ASSASSIN does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, @ASSASSIN just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.“

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I thought a professional in every aspect of life like yourself would've been able to purchase a pouf or 5. Only renters use toilet papers as foot rests.

Point being I have the toilet paper to use as I please. Shortly you will be in the shops at the peak of infection rates standing toe to toe with someone swinging for the fences, winner take all, Tig of war for a 6 pack or sorbent.

I plan to completely steer clear of shops.. why because I plan, anticipate, act and now I'll enjoy the spoils. I bought my toilet paper at the low point of people being infected

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Really? I thought a professional in every aspect of life like yourself would've been able to purchase a pouf or 5. Only renters use toilet papers as foot rests.

Was looking to buy a new lounge suite just 2 weeks ago at Harvey Norman and their was a campy looking/sounding salesman who approached me.

I knew what suite I wanted but they had a different coloured pouffe displayed. I told him I want this suite with 2 black pouffes. He said "excuse me sir we don't call them that here, they are referred to as ottomans. And the way you worded that phrase was very distasteful.

I said "okay poof, you just lost a $4500 sale I will just go buy the pouffes from the poofs at lounges plus no worries poof".

The poof is probably on stress leave as we speak hahahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Point being I have the toilet paper to use as I please. Shortly you will be in the shops standing toe to toe with someone swinging for the fences, winner take all, prize is a 6 pack or sorbent.

I plan to completely steer clear of shops.. why because I plan, anticipate, act and now I'll enjoy the spoils.
Plan A: I've got toilet paper coming out of my arse (pardon the pun) and eventually when I do run out, I think this madness will be over and back to normal.

Plan B: Now let's say for instance the madness doesn't end (which I can't see happening) then plan B will be someone I know can go to the supermarkets during the senior citizens hour and get them completely avoiding the madness.

Plan C: Using tissues to wipe my arse. Of course I won't throw them down the toilet, I'll do what people do with nappies... put them in a plastic bag and then put that in the garbage outside (although renters might shit directly into the bin).

Plan D: Use fish and chips papers (aka the Phil Slothfields column in the Daily TeleCRAP... again, pun not intended), then bag.

Plan E: Use papers towels, then bag.

Plan F: Use wet wipes, then bag.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was looking to buy a new lounge suite just 2 weeks ago at Harvey Norman and their was a campy looking/sounding salesman who approached me.

I knew what suite I wanted but they had a different coloured pouffe displayed. I told him I want this suite with 2 black pouffes. He said "excuse me sir we don't call them that here, they are referred to as ottomans. And the way you worded that phrase was very distasteful.

I said "okay poof, you just lost a $4500 sale I will just go buy the pouffes from the poofs at lounges plus no worries poof".

People hate the truth ... I'd bet he doesn't have a proper supply of toilet paper..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Well done buddy, I commend this performance.

Now to tag @ASSASSIN @south of heaven @The_Chimpster @Howard Moon @Mr 95% and @Hacky McAxe for shits and giggles :D

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan A: I've got toilet paper coming out of my arse (pardon the pun) and eventually when I do run out, I think this madness will be over and back to normal.

Plan B: Now let's say for instance the madness doesn't end (which I can't see happening) then plan B will be someone I know can go to the supermarkets during the senior citizens hour and get them completely avoiding the madness.

Plan C: Using tissues to wipe my arse. Of course I won't throw them down the toilet, I'll do what people do with nappies... put them in a plastic bag and then put that in the garbage outside (although renters might shit directly into the bin).

Plan D: Use fish and chips papers (aka the Phil Slothfields column in the Daily TeleCRAP... again, pun not intended), then bag.

Plan E: Use papers towels, then bag.

Plan F: Use wet wipes, then bag.
Well despite our difference you did one thing right in your life and that's stock up on toilet paper.

Serious mate people will be going toe to toe soon for a role of toilet paper. I'm glad you beat them to the punch as I did. I have about 200 roles spare and I'm nervous.. imagine those with <10 roles..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Fkn lol

You should of thrown it back at him and called him racist for calling Turks poofs, since ottomans were Turks. The ***** head would of exploded lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 13723

This is you..

Just remember what ol’ @ASSASSIN does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, @ASSASSIN just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it.“
In Europe, they are only treating the young and fit. Old people, transplant patients and chronically ill aren't being treated.

Beware the wounded lion especially when he has given death the finger 12 times ;)

Only reason why I'm actually taking the psy-op seriously is because I have children and I'll finally die my final death for them.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fkn lol

You should of thrown it back at him and called him racist for calling Turks poofs, since ottomans were Turks. The ***** head would of exploded lol
It nearly did when the last thing I said was "look, poof and then I'm gone" will doing a fake hair flick :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Majority of the schools have cancelled assemblies, excursions and have divided grades for recess/lunch and given them different times.

Pretty good move until they lock down schools soon.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He must have been on the rag, and or still coming to terms with his transition of being sodomised weekly by old geriatric Harvey himself.

He loves to quality check each store (and staff) personally

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He must have been on the rag, and or still coming to terms with his transition of being sodomised weekly by old geriatric Harvey himself.

He loves to quality check each store (and staff) personally
I think Gerry would definately give him a quality check if he knew he talked himself out of a big sale.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
In Europe, they are only treating the young and fit. Old people, transplant patients and chronically ill aren't being treated.

Beware the wounded lion especially when he has given death the finger 12 times ;)

Only reason why I'm actually taking the psy-op seriously is because I have children and I'll finally die my final death for them.
Stuff Chuck Norris..you are actually dead..but death is too afraid to tell you..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think Gerry would definately give him a quality check if he knew he talked himself out of a big sale.
I was in the retail game for a long time (too long tbh) and the number one rule with any customer is don't get political, personal and certainly don't piss them off by correcting them.
The guy who was "offended" by you calling an ottoman a poof should have been sacked on the spot.

(pun intended)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Try to keep in on topic everyone. Also note that homophobia is a breach of rules.

I would prefer the thread not get nuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.