News Buzz on the Bulldogs

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The **** isn’t liked , even sharks hate him he ruins people’s careers with his weasel stories I hate the **** plus have you seen the head on him old Rosey cheeks

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz is a fuckwit. As if the actions of two retards defines our culture.

The mad Monday shit was a total beat up and I'm sure every club did similar shit but just didn't get filmed.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
On top of the much more recent salary cap cheating (every year around the year they won of course), coke scandals including their CEO and peptide use
And a grub of a coach who ignored an NRL ban to continue his cheating ways. The list just goes on with the rotten Sharts culture.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Buzz is a fuckwit. As if the actions of two retards defines our culture.

The mad Monday shit was a total beat up and I'm sure every club did similar shit but just didn't get filmed.
Filmed by photographers likely dispatched by this dick with ears as soon as he got the mail on where the function was at. Grub.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get worked up over this lump of feacal matter. He's almost a week behind everyone else in jumping on this story. He probably just sobered up enough to type today.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d pay to see what this **** Is like when he’s on the piss

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Real Canterbury hater this guy.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s a hypocrite with a short memory, fancy 4 anti bulldog articles on 1 page. Heaps should put one on his chin. How bout commending they club for taking quick and decisive action, or mentioning Jacko playing his 250th club game, or acknowledging the defensive steel they showed against supposed premiership contenders, or being able to attract a new sponsor despite the week from hell. But no this prick preaches negativity.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Him like weazel absolute ***** of blokes,that mad monday thing still makes my blood boil i feel the club should of stood up to the nrl a bit more than what they did

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He knows it’s a only a matter of time before his failure of a club the sharks fold up and either have to merge with another club or relocate to Perth so he is doing his best to take the attention away from the peptide Sharks and divert it to the always headline grabbing Bulldogs even when they don’t do anything wrong.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is this guy still relevant in the rugby league world?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who woke this **** up from his drunken stupor?
Imagine, to be universally hated. Despised so much. Make so little impact on the world. That the only people that will attend his funeral, will be there to confirm he’s actually dead.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is just a horrible human being, a scumbag of the highest order and just trying to stir the pot, a stain on the game.

Probably back on the drugs.
This where the Murdoch media has descended as its CEO pushes all boundaries in his attempt to control how the masses think, and which party will govern in the USA, UK, and Australia. Too much media power, and we wind up with opinion pieces instead of balanced journalism, and fake news as fact.
He peddles sensationalism and click bait. News is not in their job description.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That the only people that will attend his funeral, will be there to confirm he’s actually dead.
I hope there’s no instruction to cremate. Conflagration mixed with all that booze!

A

Alexander the Great

If someone can provide me with some addresses where he would not want these posted id be happy to print out a hundred or so and go around taping them to walls, putting them under his neighbours windscreen wipers.

Pm me.

Bout time someone shut this prick down.

Damb alcoholic pedophile

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
If I see this cunthole In the street I'm gonna belt tf out of him

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz, I know you’d read this forum for your “scoops”
Your face looks like a shit stain you bitter old agenda driven ct!
The sooner your presence is no longer in this game the better for ALL