Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My dicks been in lockdown for years..trust me it works..women have stayed away!
Fkn lol

I'm hoping it's bullshit, I don't think the public can handle this like civilised humans.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the government response is a bit half arsed

People that come into Australia need to self isolate for 14 days

When they leave the airport how do we know they self isolate? At the hotel? What if they are moving from city to city

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can’t see lockdown happening given that the self isolation thing is the big news of today.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My sisters due out on the 23rd from the UK. She's staying with my folks down the coast. How's this self isolation shit going to even work? How they going to enforce it? They going to pay for her to stay in a hotel for the duration of her stay? Which is 2 weeks anyway lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can’t see lockdown happening given that the self isolation thing is the big news of today.
A lot of businesses have been planning and restructuring to deal with self isolation and/or lock down.

But Sydney would be the best test case in locking down major cities around the world. Big enough to get accurate results and small/far away enough to not further affect the global economy.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol

I'm hoping it's bullshit, I don't think the public can handle this like civilised humans.
Absolutely brother..I think schools should be locked down though..what do you think my man?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Absolutely brother..I think schools should be locked down though..what do you think my man?
I'd shut them down tbh. One to protect the kids and two, stop them spreading it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

When they leave the airport how do we know they self isolate? At the hotel? What if they are moving from city to city
Coming straight to your house and sneezing on you're dick

A

Alexander the Great

How they fuck do they isolate if they need to get home via a train /taxi /uber or Aladdin's magic rug?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching the Sunday ticket, and like Braith said, it’s important for the players to keep playing, it’s their income/future and very important for the game..!! Yes for the warriors being away from family is hard. But they gotta stay in Aussie an keep playing.

always loved and respected braith ,he in my eyes is still a Bulldog.!!
True but if reports about possible lock down are true they will be in the same boat as all of us. To all my kennel family; stay safe and look after you and yours....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fkn lol

It is sad isn't it? When the fires were an issue everyone rallied to support their fellow Aussie but now it is like every man for himself and that compassion and care has vanished. I am scared as to what just might happen if civil unrest grows and people start the bad stuff. It is indeed frightening times we are living in. If worst comes to worst I hope that common sense prevails.You be safe and stay well.Did the young fella do okay at trials?

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Loved The Last Of Us game. I guess if there is a lockdown I'll have to fire up the PS4 and replay the game :laughing:
I've only got it on PS3. I can't get past that prick of a thing that bursts into the school gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.