Social Media Jordan Rapana

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Code of conduct is part of every Nrl contract, so once he signs the contract he agrees to the code of conduct.
But I meant the bulldogs one with no women back to hotel from
Nrl doesn’t have that, hence why they broke our code of conduct not the nrl’s

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I meant the bulldogs one with no women back to hotel from
Nrl doesn’t have that, hence why they broke our code of conduct not the nrl’s
And the one about soliciting an under 18 for nude selfies on social media? That is, the law infringement

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Okunbor will be cut from the 30 as a minimum. Sign rapana. But if we have cap room this year and a spot available i would make a big play for jake friend. We have a good pack but not having a 9 is fucked. Jmk is not a 9. Not even close. A creative 9 is a must, his ability around the ruck and to bring forwards on the ball would be a massive gain for us.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no chance of our team getting a quality player, the main reason is that we aren't the rorters or storm, actually that's the only reason.
What makes me laugh is when their is news about the above mentioned teams are interested in a player, not long after the story breaks their close to signing the player but when our team is mentioned in putting their bid in for a decent player it never eventuates.
Guaranteed the Bulldogs won't be signing Rapana, we first need to get a better coach, is there a better coach around?

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guck I hope we get him.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no chance of our team getting a quality player, the main reason is that we aren't the rorters or storm, actually that's the only reason.
What makes me laugh is when their is news about the above mentioned teams are interested in a player, not long after the story breaks their close to signing the player but when our team is mentioned in putting their bid in for a decent player it never eventuates.
Guaranteed the Bulldogs won't be signing Rapana, we first need to get a better coach, is there a better coach around?
Pay would already have a relationship with Rapana, and sounds like Stuart has his back, so maybe there is a chance.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d rather addo carr or cotric over rapana

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd like Rapana for 2020 but not sure about after that. It'll depend on how much he's on and how long for me. I still think we should be going for JAC and I don't want to ruin that with signing Rapana (if no other or not many clubs are interested maybe we could get Rapana for cheap). It does look like a signing we'll make.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just get him now.!!

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d rather addo carr or cotric over rapana
Yes on rapana
Maybe we get one of the other 2 later.
You take whats available and whats presented. Work on the rest later. Otherwise we'd be waiting forever.
Im thinking corona may impact thompsons arrival too. Esp if corona reduces the cap this year. Who knows how that pans out in a renegotiation of the cba..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is better than any winger we have at the club. Let's hope there is some truth to this