Tolman

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For the past 5 years!?

That's on the 2 coaches we've had then.
Well said - its not his fault others keep passing him the ball - he gets into position of a middle forward but unfortunately the dummy half or the first receiver passes to him more often than not.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last night in attack was more of the same - the least capable attacking players in the team handle the ball more often than others - Tolman and Lewis offer nothing in attack yet handle the ball repeatedly every set.
Gallen was a problem for the sharkies attack and when playing for NSW 9 he n Greg Bird together were a nightmare in attack.
Tolman Is good for the start of the game and probably straight after half time or at the end if defending a lead... He shouldn't be playing more than 40mins a game. Then again if that's the case it sounds like a bit of waste in interchanges.. Though we will miss all the dirty work he does I don't think we will miss him that much, at all.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the past 5 years!?

That's on the 2 coaches we've had then.
Correct and the dummy halves - who have been more dummy than half. He positions himself near the ruck in attack which middle forward s are generally meant to do to get in the way of the defence and to be a decoy - cant understand how he keeps being passed the ball it wastes possession n gives the defense a rest.
He offers nothing in attack except being there - defensively he is solid.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His involvement in a game is totally controlled by our coach
His defence is good but doesn’t really hurt
Not enough meters or offloads either,it’s dean who can tell him only one hit up per set or keep away on the fourth
The minutes played is another concern which again totally managed by Dean
Just like Lewis getting all the ball the other day was no coincidence

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need him on the field. He just needs to fuck off out of the attacking zone.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tolman Is good for the start of the game and probably straight after half time or at the end if defending a lead... He shouldn't be playing more than 40mins a game. Then again if that's the case it sounds like a bit of waste in interchanges.. Though we will miss all the dirty work he does I don't think we will miss him that much, at all.
i won’t miss anything i want him gone i’ve wanted him gone since 2014