Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think this is a massive psyop to see how the sheep react to a "crisis" and another event to tighten laws.
The whole thing is fake, look at paul dutton he had coronavirus and no one from the government is in isolation

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently pharmacies will be open and some stores for certain hours per day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The whole thing is fake, look at paul dutton he had coronavirus and no one from the government is in isolation
With a head like that, you can't tell if the melted potato is infected lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just passing on what I have heard, take it with a grain of salt, it's your prerogative...

Sometime between tomorrow afternoon and Monday they will announce Sydney will be in lock down. More than likely for 3 weeks.

I have disclosed 3 different sources to mods. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if they are right, I hope you all are prepared.

If the info is false then I apologise in advance, if it's true I hope my Bulldogs family is stocked up, prepared and locked and loaded for the sheep to lose their minds.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just passing on what I have heard, take it with a grain of salt, it's your prerogative...

Sometime between tomorrow afternoon and Monday they will announce Sydney will be in lock down. More than likely for 3 weeks.

I have disclosed 3 different sources to mods. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if they are right, I hope you all are prepared.

If the info is false then I apologise in advance, if it's true I hope my Bulldogs family is stocked up, prepared and locked and loaded for the sheep to lose their minds.
This sounds like martial law

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Could all be manufactured by investment bankers to crash the market so they can buy the dip at the precise moment it bottoms out. Could be a few ***** sitting in a room laughing at us all

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could all be manufactured by investment bankers to crash the market so they can buy the dip at the precise moment it bottoms out. Could be a few ***** sitting in a room laughing at us all
These days could be any thing my bro.

Maybe this info was leaked on purpose to see how far it goes too?

Normally, I'd laugh it off but if there is a slight chance of helping at least someone on here if true, I had to post this, even knowing some ***** on here will take the piss.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Better they don’t buy?
we are on the end of days and people acting accordingly. See my post above. Act now or miss out.

people haven’t degenerated just yet. We aren’t looting the stores. Just purchasing in bulk before the storm really hits.
I guess you make a valid point, your in survival mode and you playing it smart by stocking up before the World ends! Genius. Now i know who to go to if i run out of toilet paper to wipe my ass

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
there are two kinds of people in these times.
People like me, Scooby, Assassin etc who think ahead, take it serious and load up for the survival ahead.

And then there is the Slovenia Steve, Maroondog, Raysie posters who are ‘meh’ and no worries be happy’

guess who survives into 2021 of those two groups?
Guess who stays healthier?
Guess who has toilet paper and water still after the shops go dark.

This is your opportunity to act.

It was only last week life was normal. Now everything is shutting. Stores are empty, pokie rooms empty.

imagine one month from now?

I advise you to watch the movies ‘tha road’ and ‘contagion’ tonight. If you can’t access Netflix, buy it! It will be your best mate wallah. Nasheed.
I'm taking it serious only because I have kids and I know sheep will be sheep. PS its not the end of days.

I've dealt with more deadly things in the past 8 years and have died 12 times. This "flu" is a media beat up.

I guess I'm "alert and not alarmed", prepared either way.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are two kinds of people in these times.
People like me, Scooby, Assassin etc who think ahead, take it serious and load up for the survival ahead.

And then there is the Slovenia Steve, Maroondog, Raysie posters who are ‘meh’ and no worries be happy’

guess who survives into 2021 of those two groups?
Guess who stays healthier?
Guess who has toilet paper and water still after the shops go dark.

This is your opportunity to act.

It was only last week life was normal. Now everything is shutting. Stores are empty, pokie rooms empty.

imagine one month from now?

I advise you to watch the movies ‘tha road’ and ‘contagion’ tonight. If you can’t access Netflix, buy it! It will be your best mate wallah. Nasheed.
Post of the year. I’m cut from the same cloth as those who prepare, anticipate, plan, then it’s funny how things seem to fall your way.

The group with their heads in the sand “Slovenia Steve, maroondog, Raysie” most certainly renters, they have already missed the game. It’s too late, they may as well eat their own poop as they have have no toilet paper to wipe their gums nor do they have tinned food to shit out.

I have my house boarded up, weapons ready to swing, a good 200 roles of toilet paper, enough food and drink, anti-biotics...

What is the downside for those that prepare? Bit of extra stock to consume

I’ll be eating Tim tams, wiping my arse with both hands full of toilet paper,

Downside for those that stick their head in the sand? The indignity of standing there begging for a toilet role, fighting their neighbours in the street, all infected with corona virus as they are forced outside to scavenge for food and toilet paper ... robbing from their neighbours whilst their neighbours rob from them.

Lesson to be learnt, act early, anticipate, plan, prepare.. those people raiding the shops are simply 2 steps ahead of those with their head in the sand,

In an olympics sprint race, is it better to have torn away like Carl Lewis or react to the news like an elephant asleep at the starters blocks

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
These days could be any thing my bro.

Maybe this info was leaked on purpose to see how far it goes too?

Normally, I'd laugh it off but if there is a slight chance of helping at least someone on here if true, I had to post this, even knowing some ***** on here will take the piss.
Plenty of people will profit of this. As long as thats the case theres reason to create it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Post of the year. I’m cut from the same cloth as those who prepare, anticipate, plan, then it’s funny how things seem to fall your way.

The group with their heads in the sand “Slovenia Steve, maroondog, Raysie” most certainly renters, they have already missed the game. It’s too late, they may as well eat their own poop as they have have no toilet paper to wipe their gums nor do they have tinned food to shit out.

I have my house boarded up, weapons ready to swing, a good 200 roles of toilet paper, enough food and drink, anti-biotics...

What is the downside for those that prepare? Bit of extra stock to consume

I’ll be eating Tim tams, wiping my arse with both hands full of toilet paper,

Downside for those that stick their head in the sand? The indignity of standing there begging for a toilet role, fighting their neighbours in the street, all infected with corona virus as they are forced outside to scavenge for food and toilet paper ... robbing from their neighbours whilst their neighbours rob from them.

Lesson to be learnt, act early, anticipate, plan, prepare.. those people raiding the shops are simply 2 steps ahead of those with their head in the sand,

In an olympics sprint race, is it better to have torn away like Carl Lewis or react to the news like an elephant asleep at the starters blocks
I'll be traveling various countries reading your paranoid posts at airports having a beer and a laugh

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be traveling various countries reading your paranoid posts at airports having a beer and a laugh
Ha...head in the sand type of guy. Have you ever bought a car from Australian fleet sales? if not they would pre-approve your application. You get first Pick from any high mileage, premium priced, just out of warranty European cars.

Maybe go to wuhan on your next trip, book New Zealand on Monday? Or better yet head to USA and see an nba game, or just stay local, buy some pre-sale Easter tickets perhaps.

Tom Hanks was thinking just like you.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

This is really the evidence needed to make one last trip to survive. Toilet paper, water, sanitary devices, mince and all the other things.

If this pans out, all of a sudden things go to a new level.

People will take holidays to their bush retreats. Production on basic items will slow, while at the same time... consumption will ramp up.
Supermarket workers are going to say ‘fuck dis’ and quit, but not without raiding the shelves first.
The nightfillers will do similar, moreso they will ‘get high on their own supply’ and pilfer the food,mince, toilet paper and household items.

queues will get bigger. Like in Italy. Then peopel will get sick and start coughing and people will fight. Pandemonium breaks out. People loot in the commotion.

the next day the smaller stores like Telopea IGA will close temporarily once stock Runs out. Remaining staff will take what they can. This funnels people to the bigger stores, increasing the queues, pandemonium’s and infection.

Fights and fires start, police and firies cannot attend to it all as many have fled. Others are sick or taking precautions. Heavy burden on those already there.
Criminals notice and take advantage. Houses are robbed. Victims and perps get killed. Sounds Alarming but it’s true. Novice burglars get axed. Bankstowns pro offenders start filtering outwards and hit everywhere.

we have now entered complete shutdown and lawlessness. And the virus has spread further and families are dropping inside their own homes.
Others have missed the boat and are starving.

peopel getting sick in other diseases like MS can’t get a doctor, all preoccupied or even fled themselves.
Every man for hisself and only the strongest survive.

mths scariest is all this could be between now and end of April.

You need to get in the next few days whilst life is relatively calm.
Tomorrow Afternoon I’m going to the country. No one will know where me and my bitch will be at. En route, I’m going to raid the rural stores with my own advice, on top of the carload of stuff I already have.

I’d also recommend getting DVDs.
If you need any movie advice I can recommend stuff. Freddy got fingered is good. For more serious stuff anything from Tarantino, Kubrick and Scorsese is great.

load up, get stocked, then at night get drunk and watch Tv. Maybe board games.
Just like Walter White in New Hampshire in the last season of Breaking Bad.
Get your family, your wives, kids, parents and your homies. An elderly neighbour if you want to feel good about yourself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha...head in the sand type of guy. Have you ever bought a car from Australian fleet sales? if not they would pre-approve your application. You get first Pick from any high mileage, premium priced, just out of warranty European cars.

Maybe go to wuhan on your next trip, book New Zealand on Monday? Or better yet head to USA and see an nba game, or just stay local, buy some pre-sale Easter tickets perhaps.

Tom Hanks was thinking just like you.
I'm in New Zealand now I fly out tommorrow no problem it's been great plenty of toilet paper for everyone also

Status
Not open for further replies.