Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People at woolies today buying everything they don't need like paranoid animals made me sick to my stomach. The look on their faces like the fuckin world is gonna end! selfishness, hate, greed, stupidity, They too retarded to understand that there's plenty of shit for everyone if they stop acting like fucking RATS. Unfortunately 90% of "Humans" are programmed sheep and this is confirmation.
Humans are disgustingly disgusting

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm absolutely over this!

NZ PM's conference today has single handedly ruined everything for us. Our wedding was in 2 weeks exactly in Auckland and I've just spent the last 5 hours telling my guests that the wedding is over. The emotional, financial and physical ride getting to this stage all for nothing.

Then you see these ***** at Woolies taking anything they can off the shelves. Just fucking over people and the reactive world we live in today!
Sorry to hear man that sucks

A

Alexander the Great

Social media and the internet has really made this into a bigger deal.

Its not good but I don't think it will end the world.
I heard something interesting this morning,
2009 swine flu was also declared a pandemic, Australia had 30000 cases and 200 died. Corona virus has about 100 cases and 3 dead.
does anybody remember everyone losing their minds in ‘09?
Me neither.
Why?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MY neighbour across the road has not been outside for sometime. His car parked across his driveway.

He may be in self isolation quarantine ... hmmm maybe he has corona virus. If I see him come out before 14 days I’ll go hit him.

A

Alexander the Great

Holy shit....
3 weeks stuck in the house with the wife and kid (teething). Fuck me
Just passing on what I have heard, take it with a grain of salt, it's your prerogative...

Sometime between tomorrow afternoon and Monday they will announce Sydney will be in lock down. More than likely for 3 weeks.

I have disclosed 3 different sources to mods. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but if they are right, I hope you all are prepared.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
People at woolies today buying everything they don't need like paranoid animals made me sick to my stomach. The look on their faces like the fuckin world is gonna end! selfishness, hate, greed, stupidity, They too retarded to understand that there's plenty of shit for everyone if they stop acting like fucking RATS. Unfortunately 90% of "Humans" are programmed sheep and this is confirmation.
Humans are disgustingly disgusting

Better they don’t buy?
we are on the end of days and people acting accordingly. See my post above. Act now or miss out.

people haven’t degenerated just yet. We aren’t looting the stores. Just purchasing in bulk before the storm really hits.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Better they don’t buy?
we are on the end of days and people acting accordingly. See my post above. Act now or miss out.

people haven’t degenerated just yet. We aren’t looting the stores. Just purchasing in bulk before the storm really hits.
“End of days” lol only for people like you and bluballs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
“End of days” lol only for people like you and bluballs
there are two kinds of people in these times.
People like me, Scooby, Assassin etc who think ahead, take it serious and load up for the survival ahead.

And then there is the Slovenia Steve, Maroondog, Raysie posters who are ‘meh’ and no worries be happy’

guess who survives into 2021 of those two groups?
Guess who stays healthier?
Guess who has toilet paper and water still after the shops go dark.

This is your opportunity to act.

It was only last week life was normal. Now everything is shutting. Stores are empty, pokie rooms empty.

imagine one month from now?

I advise you to watch the movies ‘tha road’ and ‘contagion’ tonight. If you can’t access Netflix, buy it! It will be your best mate wallah. Nasheed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People like me, Scooby, Assassin etc who think ahead, take it serious and load up for the survival ahead.

And then there is the Slovenia Steve, Maroondog, Raysie posters who are ‘meh’ and no worries be happy’

It was only last week life was normal. Now everything is shutting. Stores are empty, pokie rooms empty.

I advise you to watch the movies ‘tha road’ and ‘contagion’ tonight. If you can’t access Netflix, buy it! It will be your best mate wallah. Nasheed.
While you where buying toilet paper I was buying ammo

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think this is a massive psyop to see how the sheep react to a "crisis" and another event to tighten laws.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Bro , thanks for the mention .. have definitely missed ya lol.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah there are some hard times ahead, and plenty of disappointments as @Raysie has revealed. And human nature is going to get a decent chance to see itself in the mirror in all its ugly wonder.

But this used to be a regular occurrence in history. Nations and continents have faced much worse in the past. In truth once things turn around production and trade will quickly return to the same levels as before. In the process, however, we are going to get a quick lesson in the types of people who are worth listening to and spending time with.

My tip is a bit of the entitlement is going to get kicked out of some people, and society will come out of this with a greater appreciation for the givers and sharers out there. Be selfish at your own risk, you will get noticed for when things calm down.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
While you buying toilet paper I was buying ammo
that was in my advice. Buy both!!
Firstly, get toilet paper.
Then go back after it’s locked away safely in your boot and get the below;
Tinned tuna
Tinned beans
Tinned anything !
Bulk water bottles
Hand sanitiser
Soap
Mince
Bread
Booze
Medicine
Frozen vegetables.
Pastas
Self defence items
stock up everything from the shelf. What’s we you can get. Get it all.
Hopefully then you don’t need to go back to the shops for a while.

If you can repeat the process above twice. And fill your bathtub with water. You’ll have enough for two years.

A

Alexander the Great

Always enjoy your posts mate. Another beauty !
Yeah there are some hard times ahead, and plenty of disappointments as @Raysie has revealed. And human nature is going to get a decent chance to see itself in the mirror in all its ugly wonder.

But this used to be a regular occurrence in history. Nations and continents have faced much worse in the past. In truth once things turn around production and trade will quickly return to the same levels as before. In the process, however, we are going to get a quick lesson in the types of people who are worth listening to and spending time with.

My tip is a bit of the entitlement is going to get kicked out of some people, and society will come out of this with a greater appreciation for the givers and sharers out there. Be selfish at your own risk, you will get noticed for when things calm down.

A

Alexander the Great

Fill your bathtub with water that will do me.
that was in my advice. Buy both!!
Firstly, get toilet paper.
Then go back after it’s locked away safely in your boot and get the below;
Tinned tuna
Tinned beans
Tinned anything !
Bulk water bottles
Hand sanitiser
Soap
Mince
Bread
Booze
Medicine
Frozen vegetables.
Pastas
Self defence items
stock up everything from the shelf. What’s we you can get. Get it all.
Hopefully then you don’t need to go back to the shops for a while.

If you can repeat the process above twice. And fill your bathtub with water. You’ll have enough for two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.