Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I severely doubt Download will be back now, even if this year did not get cancelled. Their ticket sales were really bad this year.

I am really disappointed, but Good Things are looking at adding a metal stage so maybe that festival will become more appealing. I am pissed though because I did want to go to that but I decided on Download instead >.>

I really hope Iron Maiden does not get axed, that is the last thing I have to look forward to concert wise atm.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess basically all tours will be canned. Anticipating Dream Theater canceling next. No chance they’ll go to Asia and it’s not really worth coming here without going to Asia. Fuck this fucking virus

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess basically all tours will be canned. Anticipating Dream Theater canceling next. No chance they’ll go to Asia and it’s not really worth coming here without going to Asia. Fuck this fucking virus
Don't blame the virus, blame the stupid Wuhan residents who think this is an acceptable way of selling food. Look at the shit they eat, including dogs and wild animals. This will happen again and it will probably be worse next time.

https://twitter.com/richwildart/status/1238369038067273729?s=20

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still on tonight *****
Exploited vocalist Wattie Buchan isn’t backing down so easily, however, giving a quote to Australian tour promoters DRW Entertainment. "Fuck coronavirus!” the punk singer begins. “I have had 5 heart attacks a quad heart bypass and a heart pacemaker fitted. Cancel gigs for a virus? We ain’t fucking Green piss

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently exploited oz shows cancelled wattie over hear ain't to well

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, just waiting for the announcement. Hopefully like a lot of these cancelled tours, they can get back here later in the year. I don't want to miss this tour. At least they've already filmed the London shows, so worst case scenario, we'll have a BluRay/DVD to watch.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In Flames have announced that they're still going to do the side gigs (Adelaide, Queensland and New Zealand)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
In Flames have announced that they're still going to do the side gigs (Adelaide, Queensland and New Zealand)
Won't happen, just watched the exploited in nz was talking to the tour manager he has no idea what's going on with Australia it's a total shit fight