Changes for next week

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
give the averillo kid a run and can goal kick meaneys involvement was shit 51 m the average wingers are getting close to 100+ per game and the attack needs to be sorted nothing too simple I think deans string suit is defence and we need someone with a good attacking mind

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me keep the same team, chopping and changing this early isn't going to help.

Maybe Ray to start on an edge and Ogden to the bench, Stimpson was meh.

If Holland isn't going to play but someone who is.

But happy to let the same group have another dig.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham needs to be first receiver blind freddy can see that except pay

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No point making any changes, if the first person picked (Lewis) can't lead a team around the park.. nevermind the poor fifth tackle options , what about the organization of the forwards at times.. just confusion and poor timing between them making it difficult to get out of our half..JMK was also guilty of this also.. the half and hooker should be barking orders the whole games directing troops and I just don't see it and theres evidence of it..

It honestly looks like we practice nothing else but defense at training..

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope FB
DWZ wing
Cogger Wakeham halves
JMK/Katoa rotating 9

That’s our best spine and no one can convince me otherwise

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eti
1. DWZ (run more inside lines like the one later in the game). More support play
2. Meaney (get more involved e.g. support play) kick goals as well
3. Harper (quick play the balls, strong runs out of our end)
4. Hoppa (get a few offloads away) get him involved in more sweep plays with his silky hands
5. Smith (Get him across the strip with some bombs, cross field kicks, cut out balls)
6. Lewis (give Wakeham more ball, more kick variety and do inside balls to quicker guys, not Tolman or Napa)
7. Wakeham (get more involved in attack, more kicks, try to put some back-rowers though holes)
8. Napa- keep it up, playing well (big hits and strong runs)
9. JMK (run it more and put the odd sneaky kick out of dummy half)
10. Toomaga (More offloads to support runners when it is on and quick play the balls)
11. Jackson (more of round 1 preformance)
12. Fatala-Mariner (hit some good lines with footwork and look to offload to some quick support runners)
13. Elliot (keep it up, great hits and strong running)
14. Cogger (bring him on for JMK when tired or for a half if they arent performing)
15. Britt (get a few more offloads going)
16. Tolman (use him to strengthen the defence but let the other more powerful runners make the metres)
17. Ogden (Hit hard and run harder) or give Stimson another crack
stimson has to be there when he adjust to our team he will be an asset he is the white version of chn great line runner can kick and those flick passes out the bscn always go well with him

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There might not be a next week now that NZ has Strengthened its borders to prevent spread of covid19. Self isolation for 14 days.
Unless the Warriors stay in Australia but that could be months away from home and their families/no home games.
Pros for the comp suspension would be foran wouldnt miss much footy.
Cons no footy to watch, CHN will miss most of the season if he is suspended for a long stint rather then sacked.
Tough times.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There might not be a next week now that NZ has Strengthened its borders to prevent spread of covid19. Self isolation for 14 days.
Unless the Warriors stay in Australia but that could be months away from home and their families/no home games.
Pros for the comp suspension would be foran wouldnt miss much footy.
Cons no footy to watch, CHN will miss most of the season if he is suspended for a long stint rather then sacked.
Tough times.
I think they'll stay in AUS but it's inevitable a player is going to get Coronavirus. Then they'll probably delay the season.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they'll stay in AUS but it's inevitable a player is going to get Coronavirus. Then they'll probably delay the season.
I would be surprised if they did. Be hard to stay away from their families for what could
Be 2 or 3 months. Imagine the costs to book at a hotel for that long. Guess time will tell. If they do suspend the comp im guessing they will just shorten the comp rather then extend it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eti

stimson has to be there when he adjust to our team he will be an asset he is the white version of chn great line runner can kick and those flick passes out the bscn always go well with him
His quick for a big guy and has some serious late footwork BUT his struggled to go 60min which questions his spot. Right now I see Britt going to an edge and bringing Ogden and Katoa on the bench.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is based on chriton getting suspended which I believe he will

pay will debut averillo on wing
Anyone that believes hel debut in the halves has zero idea
Fixrd your post

Anyone that believes hel debut in the halves doesn't know pay.

This is based on chriton getting suspended which I believe he will

Anyone that believes hel debut in the halves has zero idea

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give T Katoa or Harper a shot.

Meaney
Katoa
DWZ
Hoppa
Remis
Lewis
Wakeham
Papi
JMK
Toomaga
RFM
Jackson
Elliot

Britt
Ogden
Tolman
Cogger

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Switch DWZ and Hopoate during the game. Hopoate is our best creator in the team.

01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
02. Will Hopoate
03. Lachlan Lewis
04. Morgan Harper
05. Reimis Smith
06. Jack Cogger
07. Brandon Wakeham
08. Ofahiki Ogden
09. Sione Katoa
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Josh Jackson (c)
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Aiden Tolman

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Joe Stimson
16. Dean Britt
17. Dylan Napa
No Papi?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Usual muppets and great insight into fixing our problems. I’ve now watched a few other games, we’re looking quite good considering our roster. Wonder how many other round one losing coaches change there roster. I’m thinking none.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
No changes, just bring CHN and Okunbor back into the team when the NRL has to let them play because they can't find any reason not to.

Go Dogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, so i dont understand why most fans think pay is a decent coach.
They have all been out of position for 3 years now.
In your opinion, which is not everyone's opinion.

In addition far too many rely on the number on a players back to decide what role they fulfil on the field. For example maybe Jackson doesn't like wearing #13, considers it unlucky, so he plays middle field but wears #11.

Go Dogs