Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still keen for Japan but I think the whole world will be on lock down in the next 2 weeks.
Yep. We postponed our US trip. Trump is considering restricting domestic flights in the hotzones. Considering that LA and San Fran are hotzones and most international flights go through there, it could be a problem.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's official now. Originally the organisers were told that they could either cancel the event or have no spectators there. They just announced that it's officially cancelled.
Have you been to an F1 or general racing event? It's pretty boring. You're sitting there in the same spot watching cars go round and round and round. When you watch it on tv, there's commentary there and different positions along the track covering it all. Much more entertaining. I like it when there's an accident that was missed, and they pan the camera over to the wrecked car and then the commentators suddenly say "WHOA WHAT HAPPENED THERE?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you been to an F1 or general racing event? It's pretty boring. You're sitting there in the same spot watching cars go round and round and round. When you watch it on tv, there's commentary there and different positions along the track covering it all. Much more entertaining. I like it when there's an accident that was missed, and they pan the camera over to the wrecked car and then the commentators suddenly say "WHOA WHAT HAPPENED THERE?" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yep. If you don't have at least 3 cases of beer then you're pretty much screwed

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waitaminute... I thought this covid19 thingo was less deadly than seasonal flu?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick question: who will be first kenneler to be infected?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I wont be the first kenneler without toilet paper

I stacked my toilet inventory and reached the roof of my second level in my house.. :grinning:

With the coronavirus tightening the screws, with lockdown all but guaranteed, the toilet paper deniers who placed that photo of the guy in the warehouse full of toilet paper will be disappointed to see no toilet paper at Cole's or Woolworths, only find their hands to wipe their arse.

Those with less than 100 rolls, seriously had your head in the sand

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels Looking Good For 2020 Premiership If Remainder Of NRL Season Gets Cancelled In Next 6 Hours

CLANCY OVERELL | Editor | CONTACT

Parramatta’s 2020 line up look to end the club’s 34-year premiership drought, and they hit the ground running with an 8-2 win over arch-rivals Canterbury.

Even in the midst of the coronavirus panic, the Eels almost packed out the holy BankWest stadium, proving that their fans haven’t given up hope just yet.
Despite the current pandemic, concussion dramas, a sex scandal for the Bulldogs and both clubs on the brink of financial collapse – the NRL season is off to a roaring start in the round one opener – which also might have been the grand final.

The National Rugby League is reportedly holding crisis talks today as the board decides if they should do a little bit more than absolutely fuck all about coronavirus.

While there is a possibility of the rugby league following the NBA’s lead in American and cancelling all future matches indefinitely, there is also talk of taking games behind closed doors and locking out crowds in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

Despite Prime Minister Morrison begging them not to cancel matches out of fear he might have to go another month without being photographed wearing the scarf of a club that hates him – the possibility of a footy free winter is becoming even more of a possibility.

The only fans slightly excited to hear this news are the long-suffering Parramatta Fans who haven’t seen any silverware since their Peter Sterling-led Premiership flutter in the eighties.

However, when looking at the for and against for this season, providing all further mates get cancelled in the next 6 hours, it seems like Parra may have won their first premiership this decade.

Fans are being told to not celebrate just yet, pending on a Todd Greenberg press conference.

Blake Ferguson is believed to be taking a leaf out of Johnathan Thurston’s book and has offered his premiership ring to Nathan Hindmarsh.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone with over 400 roles of toilet paper and they are looking for more

I've heard so many people say people buying toilet paper are ridiculous but it's only because they have no rolls and missed out and the pressure is getting the better of them . They are like fisherman who return from a big day out fishing with no fish

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know someone with over 400 roles of toilet paper and they are looking for more

I've heard so many people say they are being ridiculous but it's only because they have no rolls and missed out and the pressure is getting the better of them . They are like fisherman who return from a big day out fishing with no fish
Ok, so how many rolls would the average family of 4 (people going to work and school) use a week at home? Maybe 2? So that's 4 years worth. The TP would start breaking down before that.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so how many rolls would the average family of 4 (people going to work and school) use a week at home? Maybe 2? So that's 4 years worth. The TP would start breaking down before that.

Umm wrong... if we go into lockdown and everyone is home, you use a heck of a lot more . Then when you run out there is none in the shops to replenish as they are in lockdown also . So you need at least 150 rolls in my opinion to be safe.. anything less, your basically a fisherman that returned with no fish

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Umm wrong... if we go into lockdown and everyone is home, you use a heck of a lot more . Then when you run out there is none in the shops to replenish as they are in lockdown also . So you need at least 150 rolls in my opinion to be safe.. anything less, your basically a fisherman that returned with no fish
ok, we double to 4 rolls a week - that's still almost 2 years worth.

And you end up in lockdown, you will die of starvation well before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.