Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So call me crazy but I would like to see Lewis move the centre but still be used for kicking and use Hoppa as a running 5/8 ?
Hoppa is our most creative player, he's got to be in the spine somewhere.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So call me crazy but I would like to see Lewis move the centre but still be used for kicking and use Hoppa as a running 5/8 ?
Crazy because he can't run lol. But I've always thought we should've given Hoppa a run at 5/8, I don't think his speed is as big an issue there as it is at fullback. We've done worse lol.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Crazy because he can't run lol. But I've always thought we should've given Hoppa a run at 5/8, I don't think his speed is as big an issue there as it is at fullback. We've done worse lol.
He seems to run fast enough in defence when Parra made the break (off a a knock-on) last night.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham throwing a standard short ball to Elliott almost ended up in a try yet Lewis couldn't replicate anything close to that in similar positions all night.
Firstly for the Lewis knockers,he put 2 lovely kicks that almost led to tries,we got the ball back,his defence was excellent,and what's the alternative,then he put another beautiful cross field kick,when hoppa got the ball,and gave it to Crichton,5metres from the line,any other winger would have scored.,so turn the attention to others,and leave the kid alone,our halves did very well last night

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Firstly for the Lewis knockers,he put 2 lovely kicks that almost led to tries,we got the ball back,his defence was excellent,and what's the alternative,then he put another beautiful cross field kick,when hoppa got the ball,and gave it to Crichton,5metres from the line,any other winger would have scored.,so turn the attention to others,and leave the kid alone,our halves did very well last night
Lol can i please wear your special glasses so i can watch Dog's next game.

Lewis is not a fg standard half whatsoever. End of story.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brah are you fucking special or what?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol can i please wear your special glasses so i can watch Dog's next game.

Lewis is not a fg standard half whatsoever. End of story.
U still haven't told us who's better,and maybe watch the replay

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lewis is dead average, but it’s not his fault that Pay can’t see that.

Imagine being shit at your work but your boss keeps rewarding you by allowing to continually do what you’re shit at over and over.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I think the problem with Lewis is that he's too premeditated. It's as if he's already made his mind up about what he's gonna do before he even gets the ball, therefore he's seemed to be uncreative.

Although he's not a terrible player, I just can't see him leading us to premiership contention.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All his bombs and cross fielders were on point... All the kicks to get us out of trouble went a mile... his 35m touch finder from the centre of the field was a cracker BUT His grubbers are shockers and he needs to speed up his kicking style because by the time he actually kicks the chasers are all offside.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis is fucking shit, Wakeham with a few more games shits all over Lewis. Wakeham had a quiet game coz rhe shit prick Lewis had all the possession.
If u can't see that then im sorry i can't help ya
Bro if u didn't see Wakeham die in the arse after the first quarter then u didn't see nothing.

Kids a weapon but we need to wait for him to get NRL fit.

Everyone being very harsh on Lewis with a rookie 5/8 and a non attacking hooker around him. His a nothing special HB and that shit don't help...

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is fucking shit, Wakeham with a few more games shits all over Lewis. Wakeham had a quiet game coz rhe shit prick Lewis had all the possession.
If u can't see that then im sorry i can't help ya
U certainly can't

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Bro if u didn't see Wakeham die in the arse after the first quarter then u didn't see nothing.

Kids a weapon but we need to wait for him to get NRL fit.

Everyone being very harsh on Lewis with a rookie 5/8 and a non attacking hooker around him. His a nothing special HB and that shit don't help...
I know all that in regards to Wakeham, kid is a gun amd will get massively better over the season. He looked really nervous out there but that's normal.

Lewis being there doesn't help Wakeham in any way at all, Cogger would be a better fit. Lewis shouldnt be anywhere near the halves. And that is the issue.