Kieran Foran

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the brilliant play from talented prospect Brandon Wakeham I can't see Canterbury continuing with the idear Foran is the future,I see Manly coming in mid yr and taking him off our hands before June 30, Manly haven't got a 6 and I feel foran will play a role at Manly

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even think Manly would be willing to have a crack at him at this stage

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
With the brilliant play from talented prospect Brandon Wakeham I can't see Canterbury continuing with the idear Foran is the future,I see Manly coming in mid yr and taking him off our hands before June 30, Manly haven't got a 6 and I feel foran will play a role at Manly
If Foran was playing last night we win.......Simple
But thanks Dave.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You cracked it Davey boy :grinning:!!

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran even with his glass body is light years ahead of Lewis, Cogger and Wakeham.
I still can’t see what all the hype is with Wakeham, I’m prepared to give him a chance as he’s only played a handful of first grade games but I’m hoping rather than confident that he turns out to be a success. Last night he was committed in defense but in his limited attacking opportunities didn’t have an impact