Official Jack Bird has torn is ACL again!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Reports from Foxsports Jack Bird from the Broncos has torn the same ACL that he tore last season again! This bloke will be lucky to get another contract anywhere, another tampon like Josh Dugan.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so fucked man, was reading about it earlier... some guys just can't catch a break

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Reports from Foxsports Jack Bird from the Broncos has torn the same ACL that he tore last season again! This bloke will be lucky to get another contract anywhere, another tampon like Josh Dugan.
There is literally a topic about this right below your topic.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a man with stuffed knees I always feel for those who do these injuries.

The worst one I saw was watching Simon Jones (the Welsh/English cricketer), fucking himself up at the Gabba in 2002, whilst i was sitting on my own couch with a knee brace on.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

The worst one I saw was watching Simon Jones (the Welsh/English cricketer), fucking himself up at the Gabba in 2002, whilst i was sitting on my own couch with a knee brace on.
Me too mate, when I was younger playing for Fairfield Patrician Brothers school boys I did my knee four times which pretty much wrecked my Rugby League career from a young age, so I know what the players go through when this happens.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gosh !! Just YouTube'd it ... I remember that too! I was at the first day of the 'Gabba test!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I blew out both knees and an ankle during my Basketball career, ended up having to call quits on playing sports in my mid 20's. I played Soccer and League previous but Basketball was the one that damaged my body the most.

Now, in my mid 30's with legs working like an old pensioner.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else suffer from Lock Knee? It's where your patella dislocates and won't allow you leg to bend. I'd rather drive 3 inch nails through my scrotum than have that happen, it's screaming painful. And my kids suffer from it as well. An Orthopedic surgeon told us our knee caps are slightly higher than normal and as a result we're more susceptible to it. I need a new knee but I'm too young apparently.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else suffer from Lock Knee? It's where your patella dislocates and won't allow you leg to bend. I'd rather drive 3 inch nails through my scrotum than have that happen, it's screaming painful. And my kids suffer from it as well. An Orthopedic surgeon told us our knee caps are slightly higher than normal and as a result we're more susceptible to it. I need a new knee but I'm too young apparently.
Yep, my knees lock up all the time. Usually when I've been sitting for a bit. I go to stand up but my knee or knees lock and I have to put my hand on my knee cap and force my leg straight until it pops and then I'm right. It is painful when it locks and pops.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it more painful than getting a cramp under your foot?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you can feel a cramp coming, your knee locking happens without warning and it's instant pain. The only thing worse imo would be being shot in the knee.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, you can feel a cramp coming, your knee locking happens without warning and it's instant pain. The only thing worse imo would be being shot in the knee.
Yeah that is kind of how I describe it but I say it like being stabbed in the knee, as it's a stabbing pain I feel as soon my knee grabs and locks up. Pain stops as soon as I pop it. My knees also make a popping sound too.