When you see them side by side they do look similar :p

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like the kid and believe he has a lot to offer

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke should develop more in reggies... give him some time to fill his frame in. probably needs another 5 or 6kgs on him. If he can develop his second phase play, could be a weapon with his size. not ready yet tho

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s got potential.!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bloke should develop more in reggies... give him some time to fill his frame in. probably needs another 5 or 6kgs on him. If he can develop his second phase play, could be a weapon with his size. not ready yet tho
He's 25 if he needs to do that it's too late.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same.
Bit of a penalty magnet, though.

he was lucky to get away with quite a bit last night tbh I think what helped his cause was the fact that some Parra players were generally slow to their feat.... do like him but, he definitely has that old school rip in mentality

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
he was lucky to get away with quite a bit last night tbh I think what helped his cause was the fact that some Parra players were generally slow to their feat.... do like him but, he definitely has that old school rip in mentality
Its heart in your mouth stuff but it's the kind of thing you have to do to win the ruck. If you get away with 10 times and only get penalised once you're probably coming out in front.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its heart in your mouth stuff but it's the kind of thing you have to do to win the ruck. If you get away with 10 times and only get penalised once you're probably coming out in front.
yeah I know what you mean mate and it's the same with Napa.. might give away a penalty here and there but he puts the fear in his opponents and inspires his teammates and generally always comes out on top

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's 25 if he needs to do that it's too late.
fark... didn't realise he was that old. You have to wonder if the quality is really there. Why would clubs like souths and melbourne let him go. Those clubs don't lose players they want to keep. Hope this isn't just about the name.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I know what you mean mate and it's the same with Napa.. might give away a penalty here and there but he puts the fear in his opponents and inspires his teammates and generally always comes out on top
Yeah mate you’re spot on we need a few players to bring that controlled aggression in the middle of the park
Both in attack and defence
I think Dean will follow Napa’s lead

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah mate you’re spot on we need a few players to bring that controlled aggression in the middle of the park
Both in attack and defence
I think Dean will follow Napa’s lead
that was actually the best part of the game last night because even though Papi was obviously the stand out, there were other guys lining up behind him. I just really hope that SOMETHING gives re our attack so that those efforts are rewarded.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
fark... didn't realise he was that old. You have to wonder if the quality is really there. Why would clubs like souths and melbourne let him go. Those clubs don't lose players they want to keep. Hope this isn't just about the name.
I didn't think he was too bad. He's never going to be a superstar and can do a job off the bench. He tries to do something things like his old man but his old man has a extra 10-20kgs on him.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think he was too bad. He's never going to be a superstar and can do a job off the bench. He tries to do something things like his old man but his old man has a extra 10-20kgs on him.
Mate, we can't afford to carry blokes. If we settle for mediocrity, we will not be playing finals footy yet again. If Britt can't develop some aggression and a second phase game soon, he should be moved on. Don't know about you, but I'm not settling for just ok anymore. Have any of our fans and administrators got some fire in the belly and hunger to succeed? Very worrying times.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, we can't afford to carry blokes. If we settle for mediocrity, we will not be playing finals footy yet again. If Britt can't develop some aggression and a second phase game soon, he should be moved on. Don't know about you, but I'm not settling for just ok anymore. Have any of our fans and administrators got some fire in the belly and hunger to succeed? Very worrying times.
you're gonna move a guy on after one game? lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get what you're saying but it was his first game and last year at Souths he showed some potential. There is a place for a player like Britt look at the Chooks bench it has Lindsay Collins and Nat Butcher on it.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone is a critic! you could name any player in the side and there will be someone on here that thinks he should be dropped...

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was actually the best part of the game last night because even though Papi was obviously the stand out, there were other guys lining up behind him. I just really hope that SOMETHING gives re our attack so that those efforts are rewarded.
As the game went on last night I was quite confident that Parra would not crack our line no matter how big their team is
I really felt like we had their measure,Moses was shut down big time
Our halves need to create more and too many one out runs by our forwards late in the tackle count which came to nothing
Remi needs some early ball in my opinion,he will ok