Rd 1 Dogs vs Eels 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can I honestly ask why some of most people have picked mr Jackson
He was missing for the first 20 mins when our pack was getting smashed and I’d love to see his hitup count. Maybe I was in a good coma but I thought he was bog average and another reason why I didn’t want him re-signed.

3. napa best game in blue and white easy
2. Jmk 80 mins with limited preseason and no trial.
1. Dwz, if he can work on his handling he’d be massive
Looks like you still are in your coma

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses and Brown offered fuck all as well. It was just one of those games.
Parras halves were pathetic, if I was a Parra fan I'd be absolutely filthy with that garbage they dished up, especially Moses considering we all know what he's capable of and all the off season talk about him. But I'm not a Parra fan so I don't care...well not until I look at my SC side and see Moses with a garbage score lol.

I'm being unfair on our players, a lot of them did what was asked of them and Napa in particular was hand down motm and made a great start to the season. Elliott even had a few good moments even though I think he belongs no where near the starting side.

I just can't handle the tactics and the roles certain players are asked to play, it just isn't the type of footy I want to see. I also believe we can offer so much more yet so many of our players are being limited in what they can do. I'm just so deflated after this game...waited all that time just to see us kick a penalty goal, try and kick another penalty goal and then fail to score a single try.

Doginator

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Napa - great effort, looks fit, best effort in a bulldogs jumper

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
3: Napa
2:Jackson
1: Elliott

Did we tally last year’s votes, can’t remember the winner?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parras halves were pathetic, if I was a Parra fan I'd be absolutely filthy with that garbage they dished up, especially Moses considering we all know what he's capable of and all the off season talk about him. But I'm not a Parra fan so I don't care...well not until I look at my SC side and see Moses with a garbage score lol.

I'm being unfair on our players, a lot of them did what was asked of them and Napa in particular was hand down motm and made a great start to the season. Elliott even had a few good moments even though I think he belongs no where near the starting side.

I just can't handle the tactics and the roles certain players are asked to play, it just isn't the type of footy I want to see. I also believe we can offer so much more yet so many of our players are being limited in what they can do. I'm just so deflated after this game...waited all that time just to see us kick a penalty goal, try and kick another penalty goal and then fail to score a single try.
I agree in part, but the club has had a pretty shit week, so i think they accounted for themselves pretty well all things considered.
You have to acknowledge that its just one game. Give it a few rounds before condemning them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree in part, but the club has had a pretty shit week, so i think they accounted for themselves pretty well all things considered.
You have to acknowledge that its just one game. Give it a few rounds before condemning them.
I said I'd give them all the chance to back it up, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating to see. Anyway games won't be played next week lol.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only RFM stood out for me. He was the only one that looked like doing anything in attack. Points will be hard to come by for us this year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol @ people saying Wakeham. People really do have their favourites. It wasn’t his fault, but the fact is we scored no tries, looked toothless in attack and Wakeham didn’t have a lot of involvement due mostly to Lewis not giving him a look in. He defended well and enthusiastically and was definitely not bad, but our best players were Napa, JJ, Elliot and DWZ. Renouf, JMK and Hoppa also played well.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to argue with your selections. Special mentions to Renouf who was good and will only improve. Meaney also for looking like the only player for us that can confidently take a bomb
Even Meaney dropped one.. Lucky Lewis back there to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.