Opinion The real fault for the dogs

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it wasn't lewis it wasn't wakeham it wasn't our halves fullback or any of them is was purely Cristian Crichton he cost us 3-4 penalties and is even put on report for one of them he also had the chance to keep running to the corner to put the ball down for a try and he stopped ducked and went the other way where he got tackled by 2 parra players he's shit bring averillo or Harper not kerrod holland!!

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I blame Ferguson because I can

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol. He's an issue but far from the biggest onehaha

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crichton wasn't terrible tonight, he had a few decent runs... probably offered more than certain other players who saw plenty of ball

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He actually went better than I thought, but he still shit. Thank goodness he'll be suspended next round for sure.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
it wasn't lewis it wasn't wakeham it wasn't our halves fullback or any of them is was purely Cristian Crichton he cost us 3-4 penalties and is even put on report for one of them he also had the chance to keep running to the corner to put the ball down for a try and he stopped ducked and went the other way where he got tackled by 2 parra players he's shit bring averillo or Harper not kerrod holland!!
Oh get fucked you can't blame a winger for the spine having no fucking idea... Not once did we have an overlap, everything was man for man

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Can't find the try line that's for sure. Looks like he has no idea what direction the white line is.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not many offloads, no attacking creativity, couldn’t run many holes, and when we did silly passes thrown. Many things was the reason for the loss. Not CC.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought Crichton had a decent game I doubt he will play next week he will get a holiday for hitting Sivo.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously?

He wasn't fantastic but far from our worst

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh get fucked you can't blame a winger for the spine having no fucking idea... Not once did we have an overlap, everything was man for man
Him you can he caused 4 penalties all during crucial times and all he had to do is run to the right and score instead he stops completely ducks and then runs at 2 parra players when he could of just kept running towards the sideline to score and defence he had wakeham and hoppa to help tackle sivo he did alright in defence but cost badly

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Actually I noticed we had overlaps a few times but our execution on them was slow and predictable with no strike or attacking flair...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Him you can he caused 4 penalties all during crucial times and all he had to do is run to the right and score instead he stops completely ducks and then runs at 2 parra players when he could of just kept running towards the sideline to score and defence he had wakeham and hoppa to help tackle sivo he did alright in defence but cost badly
In his defence on the attacking play, he did have a defender outside of him. His two options were to push towards the sideline or go inside. Against a big unit like Sivo, going towards the sideline would probably have meant he got pushed over it. Unfortunately Parra had other defenders sliding towards him and he was easily tackled.

We're going to see a lot of penalties for tackling in the air this year which were the bulk of the penalties he gave away. Brad Arthur obviously planned to exploit the rule crackdown to get some penalties that carried his side towards the halfway mark for the first tackle. Both Sivo and Fingersin exploited the rule with their height and by taking well timed jumps and keeping their feet off the ground when it was clear a defender wasn't able to avoid collision. One penalty was a bit stupid in the fact that he charged into a player off the ball though.

I thought his game tonight looked more promising than anything he produced last year. Along with Meaney he's looking about 5kg heavier and is defending a hell of a lot better outside of Hoppoate.

A lot of things didn't come off during this game and I wouldn't place the blame solely on Chrighton.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t believe Parra kept bombing Meaney when there was a midget on the other wing and Dallin was having a shocker with his hands.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I also thought he was shit.
He got two good offloads from Hoppa when Hoppa caught the ball from a Lewis kick.
Did nothing with those chances.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chricton wasnt bad overall

But he looks weak in tackles and when driving? I think his ratty makes him look tougher then he is too

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least he got in there and helped the forwards out. Meany on the other hand with his 50 odd metres.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If cogger plays instead of Lewis, we probably win that game.